WTB: Alternator

FordGT08

Established Member
Looking for a high output alternator for my 07' Shelby since my stocker took a shit. Thanks for the help in advance.:beer:

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
I have a ford remanufactured alt that I took off to install a PA alt. It was new from the previous owner and tests good on the bench. HOWEVER it did not charge good on the car, the reason for that was when I replaced it I found one of my wires to the alt plug completely cut. See my other alt threads if you are more curious. I will sell this to you, but I want you to be aware of the previous circumstances and have zero surprises. Again it bench tested good and I found a problem in my wiring not the alt itself.

text me if you want it. Make me an offer, I am pretty fair and not looking to make a bunch of money. 530-575-0156

FordGT08

Established Member
I have a ford remanufactured alt that I took off to install a PA alt. It was new from the previous owner and tests good on the bench. HOWEVER it did not charge good on the car, the reason for that was when I replaced it I found one of my wires to the alt plug completely cut. See my other alt threads if you are more curious. I will sell this to you, but I want you to be aware of the previous circumstances and have zero surprises. Again it bench tested good and I found a problem in my wiring not the alt itself.

text me if you want it. Make me an offer, I am pretty fair and not looking to make a bunch of money. 530-575-0156

What would it take to fix it for install?

Regulars520

Established Member
Its not broken it bench tested fine. Ill see if I can get a bench test print out today or tomorrow and post it.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
OP have you thought about upgrading to a much better ALT. i had 3 stock OEM ALTS fail. i had enough of that so i upgraded to the Nations alt. so far very happy with it. gives a great charge at idle 14.7 volts solid both at the battery and the back of the alt.

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
I have one... I'm in Austin so if you want you can come pick it up just PM me. It's practically brand new.

Users who are viewing this thread