evilperformance

Established Member
WTB: AZ: 03/04 Cobra White or Comp Orange

Gave up my search, can't find what i want, Thanks for your time

Last edited:

evilperformance

Established Member
im in chandler, mine is for sale. PM with info inbound

Saw yours on craigslist, I don't want a car with a roll cage in it, as i want a street car, and the last thing i would ever do is let my daughter get in the back of a car with a cage in it

thanks anyway and GLWS

silvrsrt

Established Member
too bad your not interested in verts...

accord.jpg

hiimdrummer03

Established Member
May help finding one better if you narrow down to price range and or car you looking for.Also i would not recceomend a KB or Whipple for everyday driving.

evilperformance

Established Member
May help finding one better if you narrow down to price range and or car you looking for.Also i would not recceomend a KB or Whipple for everyday driving.

not sure how much better i can narrow down the "car" i am looking for, and price as far as price, i don't really have a limit, but from looking around i don't think i would need to spend more then 25k (likely less) for the right car,

also didn't say it would be a daily driver, that is why i wouldn't mind a KB or whipple, but my i ask why you would say that anyway??

I was ready to buy this car, but the day i PMed him, he told me it sold that day

Last edited:

jon henry

Established Member
I have a Silver 2003 coupe with 24xxx miles on it. Steiggy ported, upper, lower pulley combo. Has a solid axle out of a 2002 gt and plenty of other goodies. Can run on pump gas all day long. I would let it go for $22,900. If your interested I am in Utah so not to far. P.M. me if you need more info. Car is one owner car too.

Jon

evilperformance

Established Member
I have a Silver 2003 coupe with 24xxx miles on it. Steiggy ported, upper, lower pulley combo. Has a solid axle out of a 2002 gt and plenty of other goodies. Can run on pump gas all day long. I would let it go for $22,900. If your interested I am in Utah so not to far. P.M. me if you need more info. Car is one owner car too.

Jon

Thanks for the offer, but i would rather have IRS still and honestlly, just sold a silver car and don't want another

F8LBYTE2

Established Member
u can look over my description but needs assembled which most people should like that so they know who actually assembles it

Users who are viewing this thread