WTB BBS RK Plasmas!!!!

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Good luck finding a set man. These are some of the most sought after wheels out there.

On a side note, I'm in Grand Prairie. Whenever you get your ride you should come out to a local meet.

Andrew78

Established Member
Yeah it's pretty easy to see why everyone wants them. They looks absolutely stunning. I'm hoping to find a near mint condition set. I will most definately be hitting up some meets tho. If you have any reccomendations on some nice meets let me know. I would love to go. My buddy just got his 03 red vert last week as well.

Blueline

Established Member
Post this up in the market section. I just bought mine and still waiting for them to be shipped. I bought them off a memeber on here that just had all four just refinished so they are brand new. I cant believe I scored a set, good luck in your search!

Andrew78

Established Member
Ok I was trying to find a classified or market section. I'm still a rookie when it comes to this site. Man but that's cool you found a set. If you dont mind me asking, what did u pay for the set?

Blueline

Established Member
Heres the market section, http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/market-28/ scroll down to the Cobra and Terminator sections and post the WTB ad. I would put the ad in both sections. You dont want to know what I paid for my set, I could have bought a brand new set of CCWs for what I paid, but I have always wanted these wheels.

Also Welcome to the site! :beer:

Tractionless1

Established Member
One of the best decisions I made with the car was keeping the silver BBS RK's from the previous owner and custom powercoating them!! Good luck in your search.

Users who are viewing this thread