WTB cobra 13in front brake rotors

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Hey guys, looking for some new aftermarket rotors, not stock ones

Slotted or drilled, not looking for anything super expensive but figured I would check and see if anyone has some they didn't use before I buy some elsewhere.

Thanks

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
i have a set of drilled and slotted that have been on my car like 30 miles .i believe they are rotor pros . i am taking them off here in about a week to put my Wilwood big brake kit on. I literally just put them on then i couldn't pass up on a deal on a big brake kit. if you want them i will sell them for $100 shipped. they came painted black too so the rotor won't rust on the parts that the pads don't touch. PM me if interested i can take pics.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
rotorpros.com

Thanks

good luck

i have a set of drilled and slotted that have been on my car like 30 miles .i believe they are rotor pros . i am taking them off here in about a week to put my Wilwood big brake kit on. I literally just put them on then i couldn't pass up on a deal on a big brake kit. if you want them i will sell them for $100 shipped. they came painted black too so the rotor won't rust on the parts that the pads don't touch. PM me if interested i can take pics.

Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread