WTB: cobra around texas

Travis99GT

Established Member
looking for 03 04 cobra close to texas, looking to spend under 25k and it needs to have under 55k miles just pm me and lmk!

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
I have a 2003 DSG coupe. It's been babied and I have never tracked it. Only simple bolt-ons (Pulley, Tune, DynoTuned). All work and parts were done by professionals in professional shops. All the detailed info is on my page. I'm willing to cover part of the shipping since you are out-of-state. Quotes for out-of-state transports have been very fairly priced (Business is licensed, bonded, and insured. 1 truck 1 driver. Door-to-door delivery. Each truck is insured $250,000 of $2,000,000. Insurance covers chains and straps, loading and unloading. No deductible if they have to use their insurance to repair something.) I have over 80 detailed pictures I can e-mail to you that I took on 3-8-2008 for a potential buyer in Boston. The pictures cover every square inch of the car.

VIN: 1FAFP48Y03F406665

Price: $23,500
Shipping: Willing to cover some of the shipping costs since you're out-of-state. (Over 80 Pictures of Car Upon Request)

Best means of Contact:

Lance H.
Cell: 407-782-1432
E-Mail: [email protected]

Link: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=463576

DSCN5005-1.jpg

John2122

Established Member
I am in Katy and have a 03' Yellow in immaculate condition. It has around 9800 miles and is stock. I tested the waters awhile back because I hardly drive it. Also, many people do not like yellow. It is an absolutely beautiful car in person. The pictures don't do it justice. Here is a link to my post over last summer. I can work with you on the price

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412492

Users who are viewing this thread