WTB Cobra near Georgia

Tyler321

Established Member
Looking for a Vert and have a budget around 20k or so. Let me know what you have. Looking to buy now!

Last edited:

Tyler T.

Established Member
Don't know what your budget is but I have an 04 torch red cobra black charcoal 3 owner #3001 has 64k on it and is one of the cleanest cobras you will be able to fine. just a bolt on car and all of its modifications were done by kurgan motor sports. full 3 step paint correction and ceramic coating so I assure you it looks as good as it drives. 22.5k title in hand

Tyler321

Established Member
Don't know what your budget is but I have an 04 torch red cobra black charcoal 3 owner #3001 has 64k on it and is one of the cleanest cobras you will be able to fine. just a bolt on car and all of its modifications were done by kurgan motor sports. full 3 step paint correction and ceramic coating so I assure you it looks as good as it drives. 22.5k title in hand[/QUOTE

I think I sent you a message. Im interested.

Tyler321

Established Member
I prefer silver but I am open to any color.... lightly moded would be my preference. The for sure must have is the convertible option. Let me know whats out there. Thanks

Last edited:

jmsa540

Established Member
Pics?
Don't know what your budget is but I have an 04 torch red cobra black charcoal 3 owner #3001 has 64k on it and is one of the cleanest cobras you will be able to fine. just a bolt on car and all of its modifications were done by kurgan motor sports. full 3 step paint correction and ceramic coating so I assure you it looks as good as it drives. 22.5k title in hand

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tyler321

Established Member

im interested man... let me know???

Bumper

Established Member
I have a lightly modified, redfire, convertible with 37000 +, call for additional information, 903-466-5004, if I do not answer leave a message or text me!

Bumper

Established Member
I have a lightly modified, redfire, convertible with 37000 +, call for additional information, 903-466-5004, if I do not answer leave a message or text me!

Tyler321

Established Member
Man, I’m sure the red fire looks great. It’s just not my first choice. I’m trying to be patient for a little while. Maybe I’ll check it out after I look for a little while. Thanks!

fitforspeed

Established Member

Image1586802860.997324.jpg

Dark Shadow Gray, 31,xxx miles, improvements are suspension/handling related. Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, subframe connectors, & low profile IRS bolts, Steeda Rear differential brace, Racecraft drop spindles in the front, lowering springs in the rear. 3M window film. Car is currently equipped with the shown chrome Saleen style wheels but original machine finish factory 17x9 wheels are available if that is a preference. Original suspension is available also if stock ride height is desired. Car is original other than what is listed. Price is $26.5k

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tyler321

Established Member
View attachment 1633809
Dark Shadow Gray, 31,xxx miles, improvements are suspension/handling related. Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, subframe connectors, & low profile IRS bolts, Steeda Rear differential brace, Racecraft drop spindles in the front, lowering springs in the rear. 3M window film. Car is currently equipped with the shown chrome Saleen style wheels but original machine finish factory 17x9 wheels are available if that is a preference. Original suspension is available also if stock ride height is desired. Car is original other than what is listed. Price is $26.5k

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Hell of a car. Little outside of my price range

Users who are viewing this thread