WTB: coilovers for IRS

95riosnake

Established Member
Looking for maximum motorsports rear coilovers for IRS, with or without bilsteins. I have a pair of rear bilsteins that are not grooved, so if you have them already grooved that will save me some hassle. I would also be interested in the MM coilovers with konis. Looking for roughly 600lb springs. Let me know what you have, PayPal ready.

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
I have had my eyes out for the same stuff for months. Anyone who has rear mm irs coilovers does not want to part with them apparenty. I'm so pissed i didn't buy them when deal of the day was going on

95riosnake

Established Member
^ Yeah, I figured I'd throw a wanted ad in here and see if anything popped up. Once my tax return comes in, I'll probably just bite the bullet and order a new kit from MM with the Bilstein/MM sport-valved shocks.

In the meantime I figured it was worth a shot to maybe save a few bucks.

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
well if anyone finds them cheaper from an MM distributor please post up to help everyone else out. MM has rediculous shipping cost from their site, but there are so many damn scammers out there I'm scared to buy off another site that offers free shipping for whats listed as the same parts.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Does MM charge you state tax for online orders? I know stangsuspension.com started to charge state tax. :nonono:

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
Dan and others...check out Stang Suspension. Only 5 bucks cheaper than MM direct, but free shipping. Consider this a last resort if you can't find them used I guess.

COP-4 Maximum Motorsports Rear Coil Over Kit Cobra

Dan, from all the scoping I've done on the classifieds, you have some SERIOUS plans going on...I am going to be blown away, I already know!

have you ever ordered from them? it looks like a solid deal but when u click the dropbox to choose the spring rate it says 2.5 inches after each one, and real mm springs for irs are 2.25 i thought? if the site doesnt know that then its a bit suspect

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
have you ever ordered from them? it looks like a solid deal but when u click the dropbox to choose the spring rate it says 2.5 inches after each one, and real mm springs for irs are 2.25 i thought? if the site doesnt know that then its a bit suspect

I ordered from StangSuspension about 5 years ago when I bought MM c/c plates for my '95. They closed down the sight for 2-3 years, then opened up again. I had a great experience with them, I'd just give them a call if you are interested in ordering anything from them, maybe they'll clear things up. Good luck man!

95riosnake

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up on the free shipping, I'll prob go with them, every dollar counts!

And yes, I have some cool stuff in the works for this season. As usual I feel like I bit off a bit more than I can chew but I'm doing my best to get it all done before Carlisle.

Users who are viewing this thread