WTB: Fore Prec. Works Differential Cover

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
$600 plus shipping. It's for a IRS car, brand new still in box. PM me your email and I'll send u pics.

COBRANATOR03

Established Member
i bought mine 3/10 this year on sale/close out and i paided 512 shipped. then they said they we'rent bring them back because of the price of the billet block of alum. i would call them and ask. there great people to deal with.
check this 1 out, if i would of seen this i pobably would of bought it. althought the forehat 1 is the best 1.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-cobra-reargridle.html

Last edited:

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
If you were in on the first order from FORE, they were about $450. After that FORE went up to something over $600 (due to the price of material), so he's not really asking anything more than what he probably paid for it.

Last edited:

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
I missed out on that deal. Ohh well. i think I will hold off on this one too. Thanks to the op for replying to me via pm

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
I missed out on that deal. Ohh well. i think I will hold off on this one too. Thanks to the op for replying to me via pm

From what I've read, Fore has 0 intention on bringing it back. 600 is a hell of a deal for a brand new in the box piece that isn't made anymore and won't be made again.

stangaholic280

Established Member
From what I've read, Fore has 0 intention on bringing it back. 600 is a hell of a deal for a brand new in the box piece that isn't made anymore and won't be made again.

I was talking to Michelle@Fore the other day via email and she said they are about to bring these back. She's also been hinting at it on some of her posts. They'll be back!

Users who are viewing this thread