wtb..granddesighns terminator trunk lid mat

brandonwilgis7

Established Member
Hello I'm looking for terminator mat that goes on the inside of trunk lid sold by grand design mats I want the one that says terminator in chrome thanks pm male or text 7065771816

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Me too lol. I had one when he was still making them and loved it. If you run across two, let me know where the second is! I wish I had pulled mine before selling the car:

valvecovers067.jpg

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
Go onto their website and send them a message they still make them if you ask for it, i was going to order one last year but the timing i wanted wouldn't work so i didn't order it.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Go onto their website and send them a message they still make them if you ask for it, i was going to order one last year but the timing i wanted wouldn't work so i didn't order it.

He was forced to stop making these by Ford. That's prob why OP's asking for a used one :)

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I just bought two from Phil last month, he is still making the ones like the pic you posted.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

With the Cobra?? He told me years ago he couldn't use the CObra due to Ford suing him. If he doesn't have the license, I doubt he can use the Cobra symbol.

llvllanifest

Established Member
He can make em, I emailed him and received an email back with pricing,
Just never order mine since I had other things going on

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
One of these is on my list as well. Just a thought though maybe take this discussion to pm's help him avoid any future hassles.

How would a thread discussion on svtp give him "future hassles"? If you are quietly referring to Ford/Big Brother, you must be a conspiracy theorist lol.

I'm thinking GROUP BUY...

brandonwilgis7

Established Member
Well o see there's also a lot of interest had a friend contact him via email about it they can be made for 155 now I wonder if we can get a group buy started I will keep all in touch to see what we can find out no guarantees but I will ask him

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Well o see there's also a lot of interest had a friend contact him via email about it they can be made for 155 now I wonder if we can get a group buy started I will keep all in touch to see what we can find out no guarantees but I will ask him

Coincidentally I just got en email from them replying to my group buy question. They said no unless we order the same thing and ship to the same address. Funny thing that's the same thing another company told me just 2 weeks ago on terminator radiator covers, and then ended up selling 35 (so far) because they got flexible and shipped to each person. They are very happy sellers now :)

The reply didn't come from the main owner, he's apparently out. It came from his "assistants". They may just not want to do the extra work :-D

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Brandon...I would think 10 at $135 would be a win/win for buyers/sellers. Maybe you can sweet talk them when you call.

Users who are viewing this thread