wtb..granddesighns terminator trunk lid mat

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
photo.jpg

I have this one made by a guy here in NH i believe. I can probably get contact info if anyone needs it

Yes please do! Ask him if he can do a mirrored cobra in the background as well.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Again they said no to any group buy unless they were all shipped to the same address and everyone ordered the same thing,

Sorry no group buy this time! I went ahead and ordered the same one I posted earlier. The basic one is $155 plus shipping, mine was $15 more for the mirrored Cobra.

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Theres a 'how to' on making a trunk lid yourself on YouTube. I would post the video but Im at work and YouTube doesnt work here lol. It sounds pretty straight forward to make one and eventually put some sort of vinyl lettering saying whatever you want, I just dont know when I would really have time or the effort for a project like that.

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Well just in case someone wants to attempt it... it really does look pretty straight forward

[video=youtube;gu5WIeFrrZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5WIeFrrZM[/video]

scamara1977

Established Member
I'd be in for trunk and lid mat for sure on a group buy. At the very least, I'd assume they could provide a discount code for SVT guys even for a limited time...

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Guys, not sure how to make it any more clear but they FLAT OUT SAID NO GROUP BUY

UNLESS

We order the same design and ship to the same location. I just don't see that happening. I spoke to the owner personally. They just don't want to do it.

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Guys, not sure how to make it any more clear but they FLAT OUT SAID NO GROUP BUY

UNLESS

We order the same design and ship to the same location. I just don't see that happening. I spoke to the owner personally. They just don't want to do it.

What if the group buy was done and shipped to one address, how big/how much would the shipping be to send it to the other members in the GB? Would the shipping cost outweigh the savings in the GB?

Were they specific on the $ amount for a GB?

Users who are viewing this thread