WTB: Hans Racecraft Vert SFCs any info or leads?

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I would like to purchase a set of Hans Racecraft sub frame connectors for my 2003 Cobra Convertible. Part # FMSV1.0C

http://www.hansracecraft.com/product/ford/mustang-sfcc.htm

Contacted HR directly who advised they had none in stock and production is done in batches which could be several months or longer. I would like to get the chasis stiffened in the near future so I am looking for any availability or leads.

I appreciate any help. I'll go with GW units if this is a deadend but wanted to give it a try first.

Thanks all!

03' White Snake

Established Member
I bought some last year. $400. Very hard to find. As soon as I saw them I bought them. Good luck.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
The Global West SFC's are a great option and the rocker rails can be added in at any time if that is the route you want to go.

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
how many do we need for a group buy? id be in I have two sets and love them! I got a nother mustang so i need another set

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I spoke to a vendor who checked directly with Hans. He advised me Hans requested I contact them. I think Hans is gauging interest to determine the most opportune business needs. When I contacted Hans they replied that they will be producing the SFCs but it may be several months. Also they stated they took my info and I would be contacted with updates when they are available.

I would recommend anyone interested in a set of these beauties email Hans through their website voicing their interest so that Hans has an accurate idea who is interested and the more that respond the more likelihood they will produce them for us.

You can contact them through their website here:
Hans Racecraft - Contact Us | Home for best performance subframe connectors strut shock tower braces bushings force roll cage aftermarket chassis suspension products

Or email them directly with this address:
[email protected]

Strength in numbers! Let them know you are interested.

Last edited:

DjOrionXTR

Established Member
I got the Stifflers FIT system. I am more than happy. Its like driving a steel plate with 4 wheels. Best mod I ever did and glad I shopped around and found these. They are very stout. No corners were cut into making these. The powercoat is excellent, and the place where you weld are taped off, so when you get ready to weld, you just remove the tape and weld. Theres also the spider brace from Stifflers that you can add to the FIT system. Just get them and don't look back. Latemodelrestoration.com has them for $398.99 with free shipping. Cheaper than getting them from Stifflers directly. Thats where I got mine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread