wtb: lt headers?

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
figured this would be the best place to put this. but looking to buy some headers for the mach 1 while i have the motor out. looking for good headers, prefer to stay away from bbk, and not wanting to pay an huge amount for some kooks or hooker. seeing if anyone has any good condition mac or something. will be needing these very very soon so.... :banana:

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
We got SLP lt's on our mach1 and my 99 cobra. If I remember right it was about 900 for the headers, but that was from rpmoutlet. They give amazing prices, but horrible services. IMO

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
We got SLP lt's on our mach1 and my 99 cobra. If I remember right it was about 900 for the headers, but that was from rpmoutlet. They give amazing prices, but horrible services. IMO

yeah i rarely deal with RPMoutlet, generally there prices are way more expensive then others. if i dont find any good used ones by saturday i am just going to order the mac lt and o/r x-pipe from lethal.

BM1

Established Member
MAC and BBK are about equal in quality when it comes to headers, so you wouldn't go wrong with either. I have BBK ceramic LTs on mine without a single problem.

EVO-lution

Established Member
have kooks LTs, got them from chris@bap off of here for a great price

Def. PM chris@bap and ask him. He quoted about $1200 for the LT's and X pipe which is an AWESOME deal IMO. I was lucky to snag my KOOKS used for a great price. remember u have a 4v so cobras will fit too. there was a couple guys selling LT's for a pretty good deal in the market section.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread