WTB: Oil Cooler Pin

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Long shot here, but I'm looking for the center pin that the oil filter attaches to. I see a bunch of coolers for sale, but I just need the center pin.

Thanks

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Dude, your inbox is full. Still haven't received it, but I know that's not your fault (got the tracking number). How did you ship it?

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
http://trackingshipment.net/usps/9114999944238596102359
I'm not sure why it's not there. I shipped it first class, expected delivery date was last Friday. I still have the receipt if more info is needed off it.

Pm box cleared.

Thanks. Might have to ask you to file a Mail Recovery Form at the post office. I don't even know how to handle this. I think if they lost it, you'll end up getting a refund, eventually. I guess at that time we can square up with the money.

gt347mustang

Established Member
The post office is right by my work. I'll stop by Monday with the receipt and see what they can do. Sorry for the headache man!

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Not your fault at all, this is all on the usps. You shipped immediately and provided tracking. Couldn't ask for more.

Zemedici

Established Member
Its been discontinued by ford, but the part number used to be F6ZZ*6L266*AA if you wanted to search online

Users who are viewing this thread