WTB: Power Steering Hoses/System

RedTermin8or

Established Member
I am looking to purchase a complete power steering system with all the hoses that go from the steering rack to the pump to the hydroboost and reservoir. I really don't want to buy all the parts new from ford.

crazycarlo

Established Member
what year power steering system? Do you need one from a terminator or any 4v system. I have one from my 98 id sell really cheap.

RedTermin8or

Established Member
Year should not matter too much but if you could get some pictures I could verify if it will work. This will be going into a 2004 V6 car that I am putting a 98 cobra motor into so it should work.

crazycarlo

Established Member
yeah Ill try to get you some pics of it friday as Im not at the shop and I work 24hrs tom at the firestation. Its a system of my 98 cobra. Im selling it because Im doing an eaton swap and I have to swap to 03 stuff. I have the pump with pulley, resevoir, and the bracket.

RedTermin8or

Established Member
Everything sounds good then, the only thing is I already have a pump(w/ pulley) so I shouldn't need that. Pm me your price for everything else than and if you can get me pictures on Friday everything sounds in order

Users who are viewing this thread