WTB: "Powered By Ford" coil covers

t_ryan

ABAP BABY!
Established Member
Want to buy Powered By Ford coil covers, not to be confused with powered by svt. Please comment below! Thanks

Last edited:

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
I have a pair I may sell. I also have a pair of older style polished ford racing coil covers I may sell.

t_ryan

ABAP BABY!
Established Member
If interested in selling, can you post some photos of both kinds please? Thanks

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I have a set for sale for $300, but they'll need to be powder coat, which I can also help you with. Let me know if you want them. They're media blasted now ready for a coating.

t_ryan

ABAP BABY!
Established Member
I have a set for sale for $300, but they'll need to be powder coat, which I can also help you with. Let me know if you want them. They're media blasted now ready for a coating.

Is there anyway you can upload or email photos? Thanks

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

$300? I hope that is a joke right? They retail new from Ford for $144.65 a piece so OP you can buy new ones for $289 + tax and be close to a used media blasted set for $300? This is a joke right? I bought mine new out the door for $238 for the pair. brand new ordered straight from Ford they had like 220+ in local tn warehouse. OP buy straight from ford and save money and have new ones!!! This is price gouging imo

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
$300? I hope that is a joke right? They retail new from Ford for $144.65 a piece so OP you can buy new ones for $289 + tax and be close to a used media blasted set for $300? This is a joke right? I bought mine new out the door for $238 for the pair. brand new ordered straight from Ford they had like 220+ in local tn warehouse. OP buy straight from ford and save money and have new ones!!! This is price gouging imo

I thought they were obsolete now? Yeah, 300 is expensive!

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I use to buy them for $150 a pair, but you can't get them anymore, as far as I know anyways.

The price on them has gone up recently. I've seen them listed for over 350 for a pair. I've sold two sets in the last month for $300 for the set. I certainly don't mean to price gouge so if the price on them has come down recently and you can get them again for less, then let me know.

Edit: if you can call in and order them brand-new for 289 without lying and giving of false VIN number that you don't own, then I'll sell my set for $240. They're not used either, just stripped and ready for coating.

Last edited:

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Looking into this. Luke you have them part numbers handy? thx

edit: found them, still available.

Last edited:

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
retail is 144. where are you finding them for 100? that is 10% over cost. Still have to call the 800 number to order, I'm guessing that s when they ask for the vin?

Users who are viewing this thread