WTB redfire 03/04 cobra!

stang*girl7

Established Member
hi, its time for me to buy a new car, and i am looking for an 03 or 04 redfire cobra. this car has been the car of my dreams! i have a 99 mustang gt convert that i will be selling soon. if anyone has one for sale...let me know. looking to spend no more than 25k, seen some on here go cheaper, and i was just a little too late...email me at [email protected] or write me a PM. thanks!!!

dragon40k

Established Member
There is one at a toyota dealership down the street from me (pennsylvania). Its an 03 with 35k so there is just a tad of factory warranty left, plus the dealership has a 12-12000 warranty on it. It looks pretty clean but I think it was owned by a smoker because I got a slight smell of cigs when I sat in it. If you want more details let me know I'll go talk to the dealership about it.

stang*girl7

Established Member
does anyone know of any other SVT forums that i can check to find one privately selling? im not having much luck here.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
This is the only one that I know of. ANything in the autotrader? I'm selling mine, but I'm looking for 27,500 for it which is a little more than you were looking to spend.

stang*girl7

Established Member
Auto Trader doesnt really have much, i even bought the Mustang Trader the other day...but since i want an 03/04 redfire cobra for around 25k that narrows my searches on cars...i barely even see red ones for sale. do you have any pictures of yours? id like to see it.

dragon40k

Established Member
stang*girl7 said:
do you know what the asking price of it is?

They had nothing in the window. No price no nothing. I didn't want to be bothered by a salesman unless there was a point to it. I can get the VIN and a quote if you want.

mmartin 6

Established Member
I will have pics of my 03 Redfire (23K miles) next Thursday. You will not be dissapointed. The car is getting the complete detail. It is professionally tuned with newer tires (Nitto 315's) and Borla Stingers - if you've never heard them, you're in for a treat ! I am asking $24,500.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
stang*girl7 said:
Auto Trader doesnt really have much, i even bought the Mustang Trader the other day...but since i want an 03/04 redfire cobra for around 25k that narrows my searches on cars...i barely even see red ones for sale. do you have any pictures of yours? id like to see it.

Yeah, here is the link to the autotrader ad....

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=2003&start_year=2003&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=0

It's just easier this way since I already uploaded some shots to them :beer:

stang*girl7

Established Member
and im fine with having an 03...so i dont care if i wont get an 04. thanks anyways though!

Users who are viewing this thread