WTB Terminator in Texas

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You can have mine, lightly modded, mystichrome vert 5000 miles. 50k and you can drive it away

MiaLightning

Established Member
Sorry, i should have been more specific..

Condition:
Don't care if it has high miles as long as the engine doesn't knock or smoke. I'm more concerned about the body being in good condition, doesn't have to be perfect, but no accidents or rust. I'll also consider a car in excellent condition/ low miles or with mods (built engine/ bigger blower, no turbo setups) for a fair price. No roll cages or track only cars, has to be fully streetable with a/c, heat, ect..

Color:
My preferred color is sonic blue, will also consider mystic, orange, black, yellow, red (not burgandy), DSG, and silver.

I'm whilling to travel up to 600miles from Houston, TX for the right car.

Price:
$ Looking to stay around $13~15k, i will go up for a clean vehicle/ modded, but not higher than $22~23K.

NVR_LFT

OTW racing
Established Member
Willing to negotiate on your higher price range for this

photo.jpg

Interior.jpg

I'm in Abilene

SonicBluw03

Established Member
I am located in Tulsa,Ok and I have an 03 Silver Metallic with 47k on the body and around 7-8k on built motor. It has a 2.6 KB, JE notched pistons, heads are ported and polished, 60# injectors, msd boost a pump, and Ford GT Cams. Brand New Spec Stage 3+ clutch and brand new spec billet aluminum flywheel, drilled and slotted rotors and steel braded brake lines. Would sell it for 21k. Might be foregetting a few things, but if you are interested give me a call or txt at 918 607 7013 and I will txt you some pics. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread