WTB tr3650 within 5/6ish hours of Upstate NY

Slowings

Established Member
As title says.. thought about rebuilding myself but I think it may be out of my level of experience and don't want to spend a lot of money just to screw it up myself or pay big money on a shop rebuild.

hssstang

Established Member
I have a 3650 that’s gonna be out of my car hopefully in 3 weeks. 5500 miles on the car 2001 cobra. Going to a t56 magnum and 4.30 gears for road racing. Absolutely nothing wrong with this trans I’m just upgrading. I’m in NC but the guys that installing it box trans up and sell the all over if your interested

03' White Snake

Established Member
As title says.. thought about rebuilding myself but I think it may be out of my level of experience and don't want to spend a lot of money just to screw it up myself or pay big money on a shop rebuild.

My friend has a T3650 out of a cobra swapped car. Drove fine before pulling it to upgrade to a magnum. No idea the mileage. Located in Central MA area if still interested.

termcobra281

Established Member
I have a built t56 with upgraded 26 spline input shaft and the works. Its fully built I bought from a guy. I could let the driveshaft, clutch, and everything you need go with it. I don't have the bellhousing tho you would need it. It wont be real cheap. Looking at 3,000.

Mike Dj

Established Member
I have one available that is in great condition. I'm in lower Delaware probably very close to your travel time.

Slowings

Established Member
I have one available that is in great condition. I'm in lower Delaware probably very close to your travel time.
I actually scored an 04 tr3650 for $100 that was sitting for 9 years.. put 3k on it and it was perfect, hell of a steal

Users who are viewing this thread