WTB twin screw low mile cobra

moore08

The slow one
Established Member
Ive been looking through the threads for a low mileage twin screw car in preferably black, torch red, dsg, mg or silver. I've seen a few cars I would be interested in but I want to make a thread to see if any others pop up. I'm willing to pay a good price on a really low mile car that's done right and I'm not a tire kicker so post them up and lets make a deal:beer:

cclark

Established Member
Got a fully built 4.6 stroker mmr block with a 2.2 kenne bell makes 600 rwhp under 3000 miles on build and has ccw 505a wheels and 315 mt drag radials all under 3000 miles, got 295xx on the body I am located in southern Maryland it's a black coupe and I'm looking for 25....going on eBay this Sunday, text me for pics and details 240-299-0946

moore08

The slow one
Established Member
Yes I love that car, the distance is a little issue. Might be worth the hassle though looking at the thread

L8R BTCH

Established Member
I'm looking to sell my SB 03 making 729RWHP but I'm looking to get $26k. The car has 27k miles on it. Im going to post a for sale thread in the next few day but due to tropical strom issac i haven't been able to take pics.

Cosmicdrifter

Established Member
I have a 2003 Torch Red Coupe with 4,600 miles on it. I bought it 1 1/2 years ago with 1,200 miles on it. I am pushing 70 now and the car just sits in the garage. It has never done a burn out, or been power shifted. The tach has never seen 6,000 RPM and has only seen 5,000 on two occasions

The oil and filter has been changed 5 times in the last 3,400 miles. Have the receipts. Ford racing filters and Mobil 1 mixed with 2 quarts of Mobil 1 Racing Oil for added wear protection. 93 Octane Shell only.

I put $14,000 into it in the last year. Polished 2.9 Whipple Twin Screw, Single Blade Polished Accufab Throttle Body, SVT Competition Fuel Pumps, 60 lb. injectors, MAFia Mass Airflow Sensor Extender, Kooks Long Tube Headers with Catted Mid Pipe, 3.73 Motorsport Ring and Pinion, Ram Competition Clutch, IRS Brace, Neoprene Engine Mounts, JLT High Boost Cold Air Intake, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Full Length Welded Sub Frame Connecters, Competiton Heat Exchanger, Khumo Tires with 2,000, Camber plates, Hurst Shifter, Billet Antenna, Bassani Exhaust

643 RWHP on Mustang Dyno. All mechanical professionally done at MV Performance in Athens, Georgia.

Still have Eaton with 2,000 miles on it. Have all the original information and receipts. Window Sticker, etc.

moore08

The slow one
Established Member
I have a 2003 Torch Red Coupe with 4,600 miles on it. I bought it 1 1/2 years ago with 1,200 miles on it. I am pushing 70 now and the car just sits in the garage. It has never done a burn out, or been power shifted. The tach has never seen 6,000 RPM and has only seen 5,000 on two occasions

The oil and filter has been changed 5 times in the last 3,400 miles. Have the receipts. Ford racing filters and Mobil 1 mixed with 2 quarts of Mobil 1 Racing Oil for added wear protection. 93 Octane Shell only.

I put $14,000 into it in the last year. Polished 2.9 Whipple Twin Screw, Single Blade Polished Accufab Throttle Body, SVT Competition Fuel Pumps, 60 lb. injectors, MAFia Mass Airflow Sensor Extender, Kooks Long Tube Headers with Catted Mid Pipe, 3.73 Motorsport Ring and Pinion, Ram Competition Clutch, IRS Brace, Neoprene Engine Mounts, JLT High Boost Cold Air Intake, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Full Length Welded Sub Frame Connecters, Competiton Heat Exchanger, Khumo Tires with 2,000, Camber plates, Hurst Shifter, Billet Antenna, Bassani Exhaust

643 RWHP on Mustang Dyno. All mechanical professionally done at MV Performance in Athens, Georgia.

Still have Eaton with 2,000 miles on it. Have all the original information and receipts. Window Sticker, etc.

Pm'd

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
i have a 2003 torch red coupe with 4,600 miles on it. I bought it 1 1/2 years ago with 1,200 miles on it. I am pushing 70 now and the car just sits in the garage. It has never done a burn out, or been power shifted. The tach has never seen 6,000 rpm and has only seen 5,000 on two occasions

the oil and filter has been changed 5 times in the last 3,400 miles. Have the receipts. Ford racing filters and mobil 1 mixed with 2 quarts of mobil 1 racing oil for added wear protection. 93 octane shell only.

I put $14,000 into it in the last year. Polished 2.9 whipple twin screw, single blade polished accufab throttle body, svt competition fuel pumps, 60 lb. Injectors, mafia mass airflow sensor extender, kooks long tube headers with catted mid pipe, 3.73 motorsport ring and pinion, ram competition clutch, irs brace, neoprene engine mounts, jlt high boost cold air intake, eibach pro kit springs, full length welded sub frame connecters, competiton heat exchanger, khumo tires with 2,000, camber plates, hurst shifter, billet antenna, bassani exhaust

643 rwhp on mustang dyno. All mechanical professionally done at mv performance in athens, georgia.

Still have eaton with 2,000 miles on it. Have all the original information and receipts. Window sticker, etc.

price?

moore08

The slow one
Established Member
Fly out and drive it home. That car is flawless and you will not regret it :beer:

I talked to bruha a couple days ago and was informed I was second in line, I told him to keep me updated and not to pull anything off the car till he talked to me so hopefully I hear from him

Users who are viewing this thread