WTB: Whipple Adjustable Idler 464-ADJID

WireMesh

Established Member
Looking for a Whipple Adjustable Idler setup! I am willing to pay up to the original price of $250 depending on condition!

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
I believe I have the bracket itself with bolts and spacers but not the pulley. Lmk if either one of you are interested. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

WireMesh

Established Member
if there are two available, im interested as well! bump for ya!

Don't blame ya! They are not manufactured anymore and definitely a unique way of doing it. Especially if you are trying to hide a smaller upper pulley behind the factory pulley cage.

I believe I have the bracket itself with bolts and spacers but not the pulley. Lmk if either one of you are interested.

PM sent.

WireMesh

Established Member

cj428mach

Established Member
Thanks! I sent him a PM. My main reason for wanting it is so that I can hide it under the pulley cover. Any concerns with it?

I don't know how often Ryan gets on but I think he left his phone number in the ad so that would probably be the better way to go. Nothing really wrong with it, you can see the pulley has some wear on it but it spun well and tightened it up fine. I just didn't think you got the belt wrap out of it that you can get out of some of the other setups like a Billetflow.

You can mod the stock cover to fit with an idler. I modded mine to fit with my TVS. Best of luck on your project.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
There is still a lot of wrap from this idler, and it just doesn't look as goofy as the others.

Whipple%20idler.JPG

I like the fact that it is hidden under a cover. Sure you can modify one, but it still looks weird. Here's my old one - glad to have parted with it:

Snub%20idler.JPG

The Whipple idler is tucked under this now. Absolutely zero problems with it. They are a great score if you can find one!

Engine%20front.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread