WTB White Rose 1:43 SSP Foxbody

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Trying to finish off my collection of White Rose Collectibles 1:43 SSP Foxbody Mustangs. I think the only one that I cannot find is Georgia State Patrol. Looking for Mint-in-Box only WITH the factory plastic wrapping still in-tact.

Thanks

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
How much are you willing to pay for it? I'm almost positive my father has it in his garage. He used to collect these mint in the packaging as well and has every single one. I know he's downsizing and looking to move some things, which is why he sold about half his GMP/ACME models over the past year. I know he has these because I remember looking at them at the back of one of his shelves. Heck, I even have the Texas Patrol one lol

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
How much are you willing to pay for it? I'm almost positive my father has it in his garage. He used to collect these mint in the packaging as well and has every single one. I know he's downsizing and looking to move some things, which is why he sold about half his GMP/ACME models over the past year. I know he has these because I remember looking at them at the back of one of his shelves. Heck, I even have the Texas Patrol one lol

I am sending you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread