Wtf is this Netflix

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
0882520425eca1b586265b1ebece108d.500x281x102.gif

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
At least we have a heads up about this show so we can decide to ignore it. What's kills me is when a show starts off decent and then out of nowhere Netflix inserts the squirrely queer shit. Just feels unnatural, forced and fake.

Take designated surviver for example. Season one good, season 2 ok, then season 3 it makes a hard left turn... que the 11 yr old daughter getting her period, having a random transgender sister n law give her the talk (why would a guy turned female do that) and bam straight to a secrete service agent banging an IT guy up the ass.

Beleive me, I've seen worse and I'm not really offended, just a little disappointing and takes away from the show. Its also annoying to have to keep the remote close so we can pause the bad stuff if the kids come in.

Batting zero on shows that don't have some alkward taboo/political hot button shit randomly thrown in. Even the car shows are hard to watch. So Fake!

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Someone screen shot this from twitter

View attachment 1658229
"At netflix, we respect all religions, and their cultures, traditions, and values."

Except if you're a conservative, then netflix will deny any content you want to broadcast on their platform.

That was a straightforward typical liberal media response to a negative comment about their content.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Nope, remember how they did away with the rating system because Amy Schumer got blasted.

Now they can just force feed you the content they want you to watch.

You also agree to the those terms when they send out the updated terms and conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread