WTF is up with the SERVER.

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS?i cant be on the site for more than 20 to 30 mins before it fu#k$ up.:shrug: :nonono: :kaboom:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
ya..stop bitching...if you paid for some of it then you can but cmon these guys are doing us a huge favor having this site for all of us..if i were admin I would just delete every one of these WTF server threads.

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
SID297 said:
Ever consider that we're still working on it?

what? working on it? that sounds like a buch of fiddle faddle to me. anyone who's everyone knows that upgrading or fixing anything internet or computer related always works without issue.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
JiggaStyles09 said:
what? working on it? that sounds like a buch of fiddle faddle to me. anyone who's everyone knows that upgrading or fixing anything internet or computer related always works without issue.
:lol: Ain't that the truth! I have long learned that even the smallest of network changes usually ends up taking at least twice the time estimated. Always expect the unexpected. LOL!

Thanks to Sid for making this change. Once all of the server components are up and running this place is going to be a lot better than it was. :rockon:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I’m gonna go WAY out of the norm and actually THANK Sid for what he has done...

This man has listened to our bitching for as long as I can remember, yet never blew up at us!
This man has put more hours into SVTP.com then I’m sure we could even imagine.
He is always trying to fix/better the site.

For what?

For a bunch of dumbasses (Myself Included) to sit around a shoot the shit!

Calm down and give the man a break!!!!

This ones for you Sid!!

:beer:

Thanks!!!

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
CobraBob said:
:lol: Ain't that the truth! I have long learned that even the smallest of network changes usually ends up taking at least twice the time estimated. Always expect the unexpected. LOL!

Thanks to Sid for making this change. Once all of the server components are up and running this place is going to be a lot better than it was. :rockon:

i cant even tell you how many times i have had to call linksys for issues with my router. one time the weather knocked out the power and somehow the router was messed up in the process. after being on the phone with them for at least 4-5 hours and going through multiple levels of tech support they decided to send me a new router (free of charge which was nice of them). and of course when the new one came the install "wizard" that came with the router was all but useless and yet again had to make a call to the ol' tech support for a few hours. i can only imagine that upgrading/chaning servers on a high traffic site such as this one is no easy task.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Maybe this guy is on a 14.4 modem and just now got to the server issues of a few weeks ago?

Users who are viewing this thread