WTF is wrong with people?

BRNG ITT

Established Member
I’m pulling up to Target yesterday so that my wife can run inside and get something(s) and this is what I see:

D00983A6-AFAA-4C3D-960E-05A9DD25D842.jpeg

4FFC6546-73AD-45FD-9A3E-4A50057DA9CA.jpeg

This simpleton in parked just as you see in the picture. Vehicle running, kids in the back seat jumping around, etc.

The only logical explanation that I can think of is that Stephen Hawkins reincarnate is going to be rolling out of Target, scoot into the Yukon and be on their merry way.

About 8 minutes later, some able-bodied guy in his 30s comes strolling out, hops in, and the guy casually drives off right through 2 stop signs with people standing dumbfounded at crosswalks.

Came someone please explain to me what mental capacity one must possess (driver and passenger alike) to think this is civilized behavior? It seems that common courtesy becomes more and more of a rare commodity as each day passes.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I have walked up to people in that same scenario in front of the supermarket parked in the fire lane, impeding traffic and my wife getting out of the store without getting run over and told, not asked, them to move their vehicle, and stood there/their/they're till they complied.

Last edited:

CV355

_
Established Member
People are inconsiderate, and it gets worse every day.

That kind of crap is why I park at the opposite end of the parking lot. You know what though? It's a good thing those people breed. Why? It keeps those of us who have some semblance of sense, courtesy, and intelligence in high demand. Job security I guess.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Stupidity breeding stupidity.

I usually keep to myself when I see stupidity in full force. But that tops it.
I thought about this some more. This is what I see and I would consider it a brutal opinion......

It seems to me common sense, personal interaction, cordial attitudes have disappeared.

People are quick to attack someone online because they feel it is safe and no one can physically hurt them. This type of person will fight “to the death” by proving their point in a slew of words. Getting bashed online than to be physically attacked is a way of hiding an identity. This person can be your next door neighbor and you would not know.

There are people that believe everything they read online must be true. I believe other countries ( China and Russia, etc. ) keep an ear of this country’s hot topics and create fake news, rallies (riots) or opinions in an attempt to undermine our democracy using the internet. Unfortunately, many naive people read, believe and react to this crap.

A lot of rude people have gotten caught up in this vicious cycle of “react without responsibility” and the “hell with everyone else.” They don’t realize and can’t see how stupid they really are. I would bet that person would deny the SUV and person sitting in the SUV is them if they saw the picture.

I could go on and on about rude and stupid people. I do agree with one of Ron White’s favorite line......”YOU CANT FIX STUPID!”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

08mojo

Established Member
People are inconsiderate, and it gets worse every day.

That kind of crap is why I park at the opposite end of the parking lot. You know what though? It's a good thing those people breed. Why? It keeps those of us who have some semblance of sense, courtesy, and intelligence in high demand. Job security I guess.

and then we have to give away half of our EARNED income to pay for their unearned lifestyles

Machdup1

Established Member
Not my circus, not my Monkeys, so I don’t really care.

I try not to let stupid get to me. There is so much of it out there that I would go around pissed off all the time, so it is not worth it.

Eventually he will get cited and the courts will infect some misery on him.

ToddW702

Established Member
Never got the shit slapped out of him as a kid like I did when I did as a kid doing stupid stuff. Maybe?
It just gets worse.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
There is an able bodied person where I work who parks in the handicap spot because he has handicap plates on his car for his wife. Burns me and other up very much. People are lazy.

Watch calling them out though. My dad had a friend he worked with who lost a leg somehow, I don't remember. Anyhow, he went to Target, parked in a handicap spot and was called out by the store manager because he walked in with zero issues. The guy sat down on the ground, pulled his pants leg up and held is prosthetic leg in his hand and asked the guy if that was enough proof to park in a handicap spot.

You just never know sometimes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

coposrv

Established Member
Ehhh. He’s an idiot. I’d get a laugh out of it a fun pic to send my buddies and I’d be on my way. People are too sensitive.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread