WTF is wrong with people

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
What in the Hell did I just watch?
Stupid 3rd world douchbag. No wonder why they can't control their population. They will just bang anything....even chickens:nonono:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
They act like its no big deal Glad I live here in america
LiveLeak.com - Nicaragua Teen Chickenf*cker

Le_Battle

Le Battle - Sharenator.com

My brother used to live in the Nicaraguan jungles back when he was in the peace corp. I went and visited for a month and I can assure you that this isn't some common practice and probably happens there as often as it does here :??:

EDIT: just so people know, I didn't watch that shit. Saw the title and figured I would take their word for it.

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
YUP, the kid is a chicken lover!! For the record they are just talking about it not actually doing a chicken in the vid. But disturbing none the less.

jhonda

Established Member
I didn't search for this video it happened to be on the opening page of liveleak. clicked it because I couldn't believe it still can't so sorry delete if it offends anyone.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Maybe I missed something since I skimmed through the video, but it doesn't show the kid having sex with a chicken. He's being interviewed and he explains what he does, but no actual penetration is shown. At the end of the video his mom says that she didn't know that he was sexing chickens, but she will probably get him a prostitute. LOL

Last edited:

SVTKen

Established Member
WTF? That is seriously messed up. I only watched a few seconds of that video once I saw the direction it was going...

Digital

Established Member
Maybe I missed something since I skimmed through the video, but it doesn't show the kid having sex with a chicken. He's being interviewed and he explains what he does, but no actual penetration is shown. At the end of the video his mom says that she didn't know that he was sexing chickens, but she will probably get him a prostitute. LOL

^ this pretty much explains the video.

The replies to this thread are ****ing priceless though.

IH8GM

Not so New SVT Poster
Established Member
Im calling fake on this vid. I watched like 1 min, Im not fluent in spanish but I do speak some and what the subtitles were saying didnt match with what they were saying. Im going on a limb and saying someone put that text up there saying that. Maybe I am way off, anyone else speak spanish better that can confirm?

translation is fine

Users who are viewing this thread