WTF just happen?? Zinc Yellow Cobra Vert.(just curious lol)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I doubt anyone would come into a tread and claim it was them when someone was claiming that they were weaving in and out of traffic, driving recklessly. Especially on SVTP. He was probably just pissed off by some stupid driver. That's usually the case when you see someone leaving everyone unless it's just a ricer.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
[SUB][/SUB]
I doubt anyone would come into a tread and claim it was them when someone was claiming that they were weaving in and out of traffic, driving recklessly. Especially on SVTP. He was probably just pissed off by some stupid driver. That's usually the case when you see someone leaving everyone unless it's just a ricer.

Although it is doubtful he'd come in here and say "TWAS I, the recklessness was my doing!" it WOULD be interesting if he was a member and commented though. I'm not mad at him driving all over the place, although it was dangerous. I was actually surprised to see a Cobra let alone how fast he was going in the amount of traffic there was. There wasn't any room on the freeway to be driving like that but he sure made room lol i applaud him for not crashing.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Even though I am in SoCal and have a ZY Cobra it wasn't me. I have never driven it south of Redondo Beach.

Is your car still in the garage? Theft would explain that driving!! (hope that's not the case)

Say what again. Say what again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er, say what one more goddamn time!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What aint no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Id love for someone to comment on my driving and then find a thread about it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Makes me glad I have a short commute. 52-805-home. The 52-805 interchange is rediculous. Pretty bad when a 5000lb SUV catches up to some little car in the middle of a turn.

Users who are viewing this thread