WTF just happen?? Zinc Yellow Cobra Vert.(just curious lol)

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Here is the story,

So, i just got off work and hoped on the I15 freeway. I check my rear view mirror to see none other than a yellow cobra (could tell by the hood) zoom by me to get on the off ramp at ~120+. Then swing alllll the way across alll the lanes to the fast lane, then going in and out of lanes. I lost lost sight of him, but could still hear the exhaust. Man, he was GONE. It was very dangerous though since there was quite a bit of traffic on the 15. I was curious to see if he is a memeber on here, and why he was driving like that with alll the traffic? Had to go to the bathroom? Family emergency? Idk but it would be interesting to get a response lol Im not here to bash his driving capability although it was reckless. You drive YOUR car however you drive it, BUT with such a powerful car comes responsibility and consideration for other slow ass cars on the road like myself lol Then i merged onto the 8 East freeway just to see a motorcycle speeding down the road and, see a YELLOW s2000 with a yellow roll cage trying to catch him in a heaping amount of traffic. WTF is up with the yellow cars today? And then a random Ferrari (F12? I think?) appears out of no where? Ferrari happen to be red btw. Anyways if there is a memeber on here that lives in or was passing threw San Diego with a yellow cobra vert driving on the 15 i just want to know whats the deal? Just curious if you were showing off or had to be somewhere why the hell were you driving like a crazy? lol

nxhappy

Established Member
it was me.

JK I live 8 hours from Diego. plus I would never drive like an idiot.

TK Doom

Established Member
I was on the 52 and the 805/5 today...but that was at 9am going home to go to bed.

Plus not yellow =P

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
I was on the 52 and the 805/5 today...but that was at 9am going home to go to bed.

Plus not yellow =P

Yeah i think i might've saw you last weekend lol me and my buddy were in his truck, coming from national city and i saw a mysticchrome cobra near the 52 i lost my shit lol its very rare for me to see a cobra on the road i practically never see them. I lurk this site quite a bit so when i saw this cobra today i was like "not so sure SVTP would approve? but maybe hes a member? Idk lol

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Everyday I wish I had about 500hp to do the same going from 78 east to the 15 south. People take that onramp way too ****ing slow and then its merging onto the 15 which is the autobahn pretty much, big rigs doing 75 in the slow lane.

****ing hate pokey ass mother****ers.

Ill drop the hammer halfway through the exit of that onramp and be doing 90 in my ****ing fusion skipping over to the fast lane passing easily 20-30 cars lollygagging into the slow lane by then.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Everyday I wish I had about 500hp to do the same going from 78 east to the 15 south. People take that onramp way too ****ing slow and then its merging onto the 15 which is the autobahn pretty much, big rigs doing 75 in the slow lane.

****ing hate pokey ass mother****ers.

Ill drop the hammer halfway through the exit of that onramp and be doing 90 in my ****ing fusion skipping over to the fast lane passing easily 20-30 cars lollygagging into the slow lane by then.

Ohhh trust me ive seen it lol. BUT this...this, was just ridiculous lol i was doin ~70 just onto the freeway because there was no one in the slow lane getting on the freeway. Literally 15 seconds atleast went by then i saw him behind me, then zoom past to the off ramp then just cut everyone on the free way off like he was on Chopped lol it was all kinds of unneccesary driving like that with a bunch of traffic at first i was like damn thats a cobra! Then i went damn... smh lol he looked like he almost lost it when he zoomedt into the fast lane.. in my head i was like "lift!! LIFT!!!! damn you LIFT!!!!!"but he was alright lol

TK Doom

Established Member
Yeah i think i might've saw you last weekend lol me and my buddy were in his truck, coming from national city and i saw a mysticchrome cobra near the 52 i lost my shit lol its very rare for me to see a cobra on the road i practically never see them. I lurk this site quite a bit so when i saw this cobra today i was like "not so sure SVTP would approve? but maybe hes a member? Idk lol

Was i in my coupe or vert?! =P

gnats

Find One Recall Daily
Established Member
Here is the story,

So, i just got off work and hoped on the I15 freeway. I check my rear view mirror to see none other than a yellow cobra (could tell by the hood) zoom by me to get on the off ramp at ~120+. Then swing alllll the way across alll the lanes to the fast lane, then going in and out of lanes. I lost lost sight of him, but could still hear the exhaust. Man, he was GONE. It was very dangerous though since there was quite a bit of traffic on the 15. I was curious to see if he is a memeber on here, and why he was driving like that with alll the traffic? Had to go to the bathroom? Family emergency? Idk but it would be interesting to get a response lol Im not here to bash his driving capability although it was reckless. You drive YOUR car however you drive it, BUT with such a powerful car comes responsibility and consideration for other slow ass cars on the road like myself lol Then i merged onto the 8 East freeway just to see a motorcycle speeding down the road and, see a YELLOW s2000 with a yellow roll cage trying to catch him in a heaping amount of traffic. WTF is up with the yellow cars today? And then a random Ferrari (F12? I think?) appears out of no where? Ferrari happen to be red btw. Anyways if there is a memeber on here that lives in or was passing threw San Diego with a yellow cobra vert driving on the 15 i just want to know whats the deal? Just curious if you were showing off or had to be somewhere why the hell were you driving like a crazy? lol
Some people are real morons...just look at all the grammar and spelling errors in your post! ;)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
[youtube_browser]djIRhlfASO4[/youtube_browser]

He probably figured you'd come online to write such an intriguing story about him so he was in a hurry to get home and read it.:bored:

I am also willing to bet not EVERY person with a SVT/Mustang comes on here, just saying.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
[youtube_browser]djIRhlfASO4[/youtube_browser]

He probably figured you'd come online to write such an intriguing story about him so he was in a hurry to get home and read it.:bored:

I am also willing to bet not EVERY person with a SVT/Mustang comes on here, just saying.

What?

Users who are viewing this thread