WTF??? Lost 38 POUNDS!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: WTF :??: :shrug:

Well i decided to get on the scale today & to my amazement i managed to lose 38 POUNDS!

Cigs, Mini Donuts, Skipping Breakfasst, Skipping Lunch & some Dinner will do it to you. Guess you can say that's my secret ;-). Oh, BTW Whoring up the FORUMS help because your actually burning calories while typing Instead Of just reading.

O.K. enough with the B.S. from me.

Spare Tire = 26lbs
Accessories = 7lbs
Carpet with board = 5lbs

I could change my Filter to a K&N but its so freaking dirty & i dont have any of the Filter cleaner thingy.....Air Silencer is good for about 2lbs.

Hum :dw: Should i go as far as taking my rear seats out?

Last edited:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i was saying, pmachy lost 38 lbs? he must look like a prisoner from auschwitz considering he probably only weighed a buck and a quarter soaking wet before. :eek:

i got a spare k&n that you can have. was only on the car for like 50 miles. ;-)

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
5lb's from the carpet? Damn ford uses some heavy ass carpets :D
Hey Dave, I see you ran a 14.4 at LACR, what should the mach 1's do at Carlsbad? I can't get over how much I like that car, and after my 99 GT I thought I'd never get in another mustang again. :shrug:

Last edited:

stang99

We have all the K&N products as well as a FREE EXHAUST for your car. There is still time to get in on the FREE EXHAUST and the opportunity of a lifetime to clean your K&N. The FREE EXHAUST has heavy Mustang speed voodoo on it and will cut 1/2 sec from your LACR ET all by itself. Add a K&N and some DR's and you have cut .7 sec from your ET.

Disclaimer: Your actual results may vary-Our tests were performed by world class professional drivers on a closed circuit. Do not attempt this at home

stang99

Yes, living in the desert is cool when you want to do some testing, except it is getting crowded out here. I have to wait for several cars at a stop sign the other day, and, there were 3 people in line at the Post Office (of course it was Christmas time). The strike at the markets has made the markets too crowded too. But, although I can not divulge actual numbers, a red Cobra and a white Cobra were a little over the speed limit today while gathering AutoTap data on fuel pressure.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: ur KILLING ME P. :lol:

Well of course i cant try it by my house. Now on the other hand the blacked out Roads by ur so called Ghetto streets is nice test area.

Damn....2 days in a row or 3 days in a row u win? :??: :shrug: Lost Count.

jonas

Established Member
:eek: WTF :??: :shrug:

Well i decided to get on the scale today & to my amazement i managed to lose 38 POUNDS!

Cigs, Mini Donuts, Skipping Breakfasst, Skipping Lunch & some Dinner will do it to you. Guess you can say that's my secret ;-). Oh, BTW Whoring up the FORUMS help because your actually burning calories while typing Instead Of just reading.

O.K. enough with the B.S. from me.

Spare Tire = 26lbs
Accessories = 7lbs
Carpet with board = 5lbs

I could change my Filter to a K&N but its so freaking dirty & i dont have any of the Filter cleaner thingy.....Air Silencer is good for about 2lbs.

Hum :dw: Should i go as far as taking my rear seats out?

I think I do, you can use it.

stang99

Ah! You gave away the secret intake mod and now everyone will be doing it. That big huge old Cobra snorkel nicely replaces that little GT snorlel and still draws in nice cold air. The Mach has more intake area than the stock Cobra so it should be getting plenty of air to the TB.
u r welcome for any help that I could provide. we want to c another fast stang at lacr to whoop them chevys.

P. Thanks for the 03 Cobra Snorkel....i'll bring my trade on friday to you.

Thanks again for the HELP! :burnout:

stang99

It is a safety item that will allow you to clean your window if you are splashed with mud or something else that blocks your vision. It definitely should not be removed from the car. It is fairly light weight and water weighs a pound a pint so you can check its capacity to figure out its weight. I guess that you can take most of the fluid out of it and save a pound or two. Have you considered replacing the air in your tires with Helium?
The stock exhaust system always is heavy compared to a replacement. You will save a few pounds there too. You can remove the rear seats and save a few pounds. People have removed the rear speakers. How insane are you?????

Wonder if i can loose my Wind Shield Fluid Reservoir & its line...

Hum how much could that possible weigh.

Last edited by a moderator:

stang99

His name is PModdy. He has the mod disease really bad. But, he is a competent mechanic too, so, he won't hurt anything. His car is very clean without any dirt on it anywhere. You'd be proud of him.
Hey, we are still racing all the time in So Cal. How's the racing goign up there in the Bay Area?

Originally posted by 03DOHC
Why are you ripping everything out? It's a brand new car!

jonas

Established Member
p moddy.

The motor you got would hadle a 100 shot. I ran 125 shot on my 5.0 with hyper pistons for a year. Just make it a habbit to inspect your system before you run it. I got careless with my dry kit and the nos line to the fpr blew off so I had 125 shot and no fuel to back it up. fortunately it got soo hot it melted my plugs before it could damage anything else.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
His name is PModdy. He has the mod disease really bad. But, he is a competent mechanic too, so, he won't hurt anything. His car is very clean without any dirt on it anywhere. You'd be proud of him.
Hey, we are still racing all the time in So Cal. How's the racing goign up there in the Bay Area?
It's been raining every saturday for the past month. Yesterday I had some shit to do, so I couldn't go if I wanted to, and next saturday I have to work. Soon older Jedi master. Soon.:-D

stang99

At least you have ET Streets. They are the magic bullet at every strip that I have run on. In retrospect, I should have gone with the 16" rims and ET Streets, but, I was obsessed with driving to the tracks with my drag radials on the car. This led me to the Nittos since they are actually quite competent as a highway tire. However, I have been unable to do any better than a best ever 1.816 60' time at Carlsbad and a best ever 1.87 60' at LACR on the Nittos. And, when the track prep is off, I am stuck in the 2.0 area while the ET Street still are running 1.7's and 1.8's at the worst. Still, we have the weather down here in So Cal and, it appears, even LACR gets reasonably fast when it is really cold and the track has some prep. I am still really please about my 12.25@116 run last Friday evening.
The good weather days will return to your area and you will get to Sacramento one of these days when the prep is there and the air is good. Your car should be in the 11's with an excellent 60' time.

Originally posted by 03DOHC
It's been raining every saturday for the past month. Yesterday I had some shit to do, so I couldn't go if I wanted to, and next saturday I have to work. Soon older Jedi master. Soon.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread