Wth

livnpaintball2

Established Member
So I just have to say WTF IS WRONG WITH ME????? I just installed the JLT power pack and the car runs great now. But last night I had dreams of deciding between a TVS or Ken Bell..... I'm so screwed, I have only had the car for two months...

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
2-billy-mays-cool-story-bro-image.png

svt boost

Dr. Boost
Established Member
Drive it for 6 mo+ with the JLT setup then make the decision! BTW I live in the DFW you can drive my 2.9L sometime before hand to really decide if you want to step it up. Once you do there is no going back!!!

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
If money isn't an issue then go KB and destroy everything on the road. Its going to feel weird when I run out of mods to do.

adidasUNT8

Established Member
Drive it for 6 mo+ with the JLT setup then make the decision! BTW I live in the DFW you can drive my 2.9L sometime before hand to really decide if you want to step it up. Once you do there is no going back!!!

Can I come up there and drive yours too!?

rodfarva

Established Member
It's too late. You have the sickness. There is no turning back. You must continue to feed it.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
This is indeed a sickness. I bought my GT500 a year ago this week and after taking my 03' Cobra way too far, I swore I would be mild with the Shelby. Well, have spent $3,200 in the last 3 months and have another $3,000 tabled for the next 90 days. Total addiction.........

buck24

Established Member
Same here, I am just glad I'm not the only one, I have just accepted it will happen no matter what car I own. To the OP, once you add power you need more traction....all it means is that it costs more $$

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Yep and once you get more traction you need more power to let you know you don't have enough traction. Nothing worst than a muscle car that won't do a nice smokey three gear burn out with the best of tires. A lot of KB lovers in here. Just don't sleep on the whipple, they whine with the best of them

livnpaintball2

Established Member

Boost, I will look you up when it comes time if I dont see you during a local meet. I dont know if I can last 6 months before I pull the trigger, we will see.:rolling:

On the down side its in the shop getting the rear end fixed (gears), I let a friend drive it and he ducked it up, that wont happen again!!!:nonono:

VaporGt500

Established Member
Yep and once you get more traction you need more power to let you know you don't have enough traction. Nothing worst than a muscle car that won't do a nice smokey three gear burn out with the best of tires. A lot of KB lovers in here. Just don't sleep on the whipple, they whine with the best of them
^^^

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
So I just have to say WTF IS WRONG WITH ME????? I just installed the JLT power pack and the car runs great now. But last night I had dreams of deciding between a TVS or Ken Bell..... I'm so screwed, I have only had the car for two months...

don't worry brother.... it will only get worse--I mean better.... lol

Soon you will start to get up in the middle of the night. At this point you will turn on the computer. Then you'll search youtube for video clips of KB's & Whips. Then the credit card comes out ....... ....... .....

And before you know it. You run out of mods before looking into a build... LMAO

Been there done that seen the movie:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread