WTS 2.6kb 03 cobra black

fadedsvt

Established Member
sold sold sold

I really don't want to sell this car with just getting this KB set up done but i need some money and rather quick.

for a little back story i bought this car from high end auto at 37k miles right when i got back from afgan. I am the 3rd owner of this car and has a clean car fax with no accidents. after i bought the car it went to storage for about 7months while i lived in japan. While in japan i bought the 2.6kb tb and fuel rails / injectors. i only got to drive the car for about 3 months total and the car now sits at 40XXX miles and is sitting in storage again right now due to me being stationed in the middle of the desert in cali and i don't want to ruin the pain on it by brining it here. I cant stand to see the car sit for this long with out it being used so my loss is some one else's gain.

the car runs great and any one who buys this will love the car.

Mods 2003 cobra
2.6 KenneBell factory inlet
Dyno Tuned by Eric Brooks of Brook speed
3.75 upper with 2lb lower (18lbs of boost)
Ford GT pumps
KenneBell boostapump
80lb injectors
DivisionX billet fuel rails
Hooker longtubes
Offroad x pipe
Flowmaster Catback
Pro5.0 short shifter
18in Cobra R wheels yes they are real cobra R wheels not the fake ones
drag radials 305/35 et street II
IRS brace
Level5 Halfshafts
Brembo big brake kit
JLT high boost coldair intake
Accfab singel tb
H&R road racing springs
Rear mounted Battery

and probably alot more then i can remember

some eye candy

k36b5y.jpg

95ydl0.jpg

9laog2.jpg

2mwjno.jpg

1es3ti.jpg

the car does have black chrome bumper inserts now i have a picture on my phone but not on my computer can text to any one who wants the picture

there are some flaws in the car i will post pictures of them when its not raining out

flaws include
rock chips in hood / front bumper
wear on drivers seat
cigaret lighter does not work (one in center counsel does)

the car does have a lien on it right now and still owes 17k just an extra step in the process of selling

serious buyers only

23000.00 is asking price as of right now price is negotiable aka O.B.O.
i will consider trading for a c5z06 with the right mods / color

serious buyers only please pm me if you would like my number and i will text you. this week is rather busy due to me shooting on the rifle range. but after friday the 7th i will be good to talk when ever and one needs

again more pictures will be coming as soon as it clears up back home and my friend can clean the car and take some pictures of interior and what not for me.

If you have any questions at all feel free to pm me and i will answer anything you have.

Six One Eight 610 Two Eight Eight nine for serious buyers only

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread