WTS: 2004 Cobra TT Low Mileage 700+rwhp

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
I see exhaust tips, and I see the wastegates dump open to the atmosphere. What are the cut outs in the bumper for?

MTBSully

Established Member
Is this a joke? A clean title 04 with 11,000 miles stock wouldn't go for too much less than this! And this thing probably has $30k worth of aftermarket parts and drives like stock.

Damn good price

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
I see exhaust tips, and I see the wastegates dump open to the atmosphere. What are the cut outs in the bumper for?

I had it originally out the bumper however it was too loud for me so I had the exhaust put back on I still have the dumps if people are interested in putting it back out the bumper. Just ended up not being for me.

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
Is this a joke? A clean title 04 with 11,000 miles stock wouldn't go for too much less than this! And this thing probably has $30k worth of aftermarket parts and drives like stock.

Damn good price

Yea but people still no want probably because the AC is no longer on the car :X

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
Taking a road trip from SC to NJ this weekend so anyone that is serious and has the cash in hand I have the title :) text me 843226 19sixtwo

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
Curtis, the turbos are "Magnum" turbos. Im trying to find out more info on them, billet or cast wheel, ect.

Does the car have rear coil overs?

Are the original seats available?

Do you have a dyno graph?

I'll make an offer of 15k

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
The turbos are Magnum power (replacement for master power) turbos..
They are CAST WHEEL.. We replaced the turbos with exact replacements since the turbos that came in the kit were completely shot.. Curtis didnt want us to redo any of the hot or cold side, so we put exact replacement turbos in it.. Car does NOT have rear coil overs..

Users who are viewing this thread