WTS Ford Racing Twin 65mm Cobra Jet Throttle Body **NIB**

jonesd

Established Member
FOR SALE: BRAND NEW IN BOX, Ford Racing Twin 65mm Cobra Jet Throttle Body (Part #: M-9926-CJ65)

Bought but never installed. Had to remove the staple on the box to take pictures.

Price: $530 shipped

5OdzIu.jpg
LgCNBc.jpg
gCtHU4.jpg
p4maab.jpg

PM or Post in the thread with any questions, and I will gladly answer them ASAP.

PAYPAL preferred
Only ship to the 48 continental states.
If you pay by 1pm CST, I will ship same day, otherwise it will be the next business day. I do not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
All packages are shipped FedEx ground and insured. If you want expedited shipping, I can give you a quote if you provide me with your address.

Regards

jonesd

Established Member
I'll do $500 to Alaska + shipping, but I do not want to ship to a relative in NC as their address will be different from your PayPal address. Sorry, just want to cover myself.

kodiakmustang

Established Member
I'll do $500 to Alaska + shipping, but I do not want to ship to a relative in NC as their address will be different from your PayPal address. Sorry, just want to cover myself.

I can do that, but you also said you only ship Fedex Ground. Fedex Ground doesn't service Kodiak since I'm on an island. If you still are willing to ship to Alaska vice NC, my recommendation would be USPS flat rate box. I think the TB box would fit inside a large flat rate box, and that would be the cheapest w/insurance and tracking. The NC alternative was offered because I have a trip planned there in the future, and I could bring the TB back with me.

Whatever makes you comfortable. If it would make you more comfortable, jump over to the GT500 forum website, http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/members/17125-kodiakmustang.html, and you can see my activity and that I'm not a flash in the pan member. I just finally decided to sign in on SVT as a member.

Mike

jonesd

Established Member
Seems legit. I'll do $500 shipped for you to NC. Shoot me a PM if you want to move forward, and we can set it up.

Regards

kodiakmustang

Established Member
PM sent.

Thanks for the quick replies! It seems to be a rarity with many of the other "for sale" members I've tried to contact on here.

Users who are viewing this thread