WTS: Lots of Aeroforce gauges, single and dual, all new

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
UPDATE>>>>>>>

Only have the single guage left (White face chrome trim ring- CNF-201)

My last set of White face CNF102's is on hold for another member till friday. If he falls through, I'll update the thread..or if I decide to sell the set I am keeping for myself...

Thanks everyone!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Hey I think you sent me the wrong ones...I received black face/silver bezels, but wanted the white face/silver bezel CNF102's!!! Also you sent me the two individual cables, I need a single cable to run both at the same time. Please let me know what you want me to do, or if you sent them to someone else on here and we need to swap, etc. Thanks!

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
My bad, we were talking a out dark faces, but you did write 102's

However, I think I have a set of white bezels from the set I'm keeping, and a dual cable I'll check and follow up with you when I get home later tonight via PM

Sorry about that

busarich

Established Member
Got mine in as advertised. Thanks. Just to let you guys know, you can email aeroforce and buy faces and bezel rings individually. I got the white face chrome ring ones and wanted black/black. It was 30$ for 2 faces and 2 rings shipped to my door.

RFM50

Established Member
Ok I just discovered that these gauges are really old versions and won't read afr. I really hope aeroforce will reflash these

RFM50

Established Member
Ya I'm not happy right now. I just found on aeroforce's forum that they charge 25 dollars to reflash older units and it all depends on what version you have. Mine shows 3.3 which I believe is. I wish the op would have posted that these were older.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
I've never used them, how would I know their age? They are still brand new units. Guess they were older stock. I sold them cheap, not like I am on here decieving anyone. Not purposefully. If you check out my feedback (mainly on Corral) I B/S/T alot of stuff for mustangs.

I have no idea about being able to read AFr's. i haven't hooked mine up yet, although my 2013 has AFR from the factory, so not sure its a parameter I would monitor anyway.

Busarich- why didn't you buy the white face ones I had for sale instead of the black black? Noone wanted the whiteface ones, everyone wanted black....

RFM50

Established Member
From what I can find you have to have version 3.8 or newer for it to read afr. I know it's still cheeper than new but that I still feel mislead.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Sorry you feel that way. It certainly wasn't my intent, nor did I have any idea. If this would of come up earlier, I may have been able to check or something. Noone has mentioned it until now.

Sorry about that

Users who are viewing this thread