WTS: NEW Front Floor Mats

nycarpenter

Established Member
ATTACH]
20140121_124328_zpsa6218372.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These mats are OEM mats that match the 99-04 charcoal interior yet are twice the weight of the set that came with the 03/04 cobra. The passenger mat is 3/4 inch wider and the drivers side is 3/4 longer. These were the mats that should have gone in our cars but Fords bean counters must have pulled the plug to save a few $$. These are new in the sealed bag. $180 shipped

Attachments

• 20140121_124448_zps09dd3f67.jpg
    20140121_124448_zps09dd3f67.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
A :thumbsup: for these mats!

They are perfect for the Terminator and are the mats the cars should have come with. Too bad the accountants hosed us with the thinner mats.

Get these while there are a few sets left - they are fantastic!!

nycarpenter

Established Member
A :thumbsup: for these mats!

They are perfect for the Terminator and are the mats the cars should have come with. Too bad the accountants hosed us with the thinner mats.

Get these while there are a few sets left - they are fantastic!!

Totally agree! These are the mats our Terminators deserve!!!!

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Can you clarify whay your showing in the pictures? Perhaps a side by side comparison of what your selling versus what we actually received may make more sense. At least it would to me. Thanks

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Perhaps a side by side comparison...

You mean like the pictures at the top that show the OEM mats on the left and the improved ones on the right. That seems pretty much side-by-side.

They are great mats - if only Ford would have used these instead of the thin ones. Glad I snagged a set - they're even nice than the Ford Cobra mats.

nycarpenter

Established Member
You mean like the pictures at the top that show the OEM mats on the left and the improved ones on the right. That seems pretty much side-by-side.

They are great mats - if only Ford would have used these instead of the thin ones. Glad I snagged a set - they're even nice than the Ford Cobra mats.

Sums it up pretty nicely :beer:

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
OP seems to be professional with his posts. I have higher expectations from him. Next time a nice Power Point presentation is in order. :)

All kidding aside, I see what your talking about now. Thanks. It's sad to say that I missed that totally.... Anyways, I'm interested..... Any wiggle room on the price?

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
OP seems to be professional with his posts. I have higher expectations from him. Next time a nice Power Point presentation is in order. :)

All kidding aside, I see what your talking about now. Thanks. It's sad to say that I missed that totally.... Anyways, I'm interested..... Any wiggle room on the price?

We were just having some fun :beer: The $200 shipped is the best I can offer and trust me you will love these mats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread