WTS/WTT 10 KB 2.8H Shelby Gt500

Tarheelsfan0517

Established Member
1500 miles or less since parts were installed. No issues at all, is like a brand new car. It is tuned for 93 octane, comes with two tunes, original owner is supposed to ship me handheld. No original parts. Pretty firm on price but willing to negotiate some.

venomus03

5 OH NO
Established Member
how much on top of my fully built sonic blue 03? right under 650 on pump gas and 17lbs. I has a built teskid motor with everything built to the hilt on the inside. Has a little over 30k on the ticker but the motor has just over 1k. I am a liquid cooled kb 2.8h mammoth as well.

Last edited:

venomus03

5 OH NO
Established Member
if your interested in my trade listed above email me at [email protected] or pm, i can list more details as i have only begun to list, my car was also tuned by john lund so you know the quality that comes with his tunes. please feel free to ask any questions, i am intersted.

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
Trade

I have a yellow 03 , 24,000 miles , so many parts I couldnt list them all , if your interested in a trade plus cash I guarentee you wont find as many mods as I have for the price just call or text 614-364-5952

Users who are viewing this thread