WTS/WTT 10 KB 2.8H Shelby Gt500

Tarheelsfan0517

Established Member
I bought this car 3 months ago from the original owner in West Virginia.

This Shelby has all options with the exception of the cover. It has the Sony Sync system, HID headlights, Nav, power windows, power locks and mirrors. It has a power driver side seat as well as the color match silver stripes on the seats.

This car only has 4017 miles on it and has been garage kept. .

The car has multible upgrades that total over $10K!

1. 2.8 Kenne Bell Liquid Cooled Supercharger, (Polished) with a 3.5" pulley Mammoth kit. The 2.8LC LIQUID COOLED INCLUDES SCT FLASH TUNER, MAF EXTENDER, DUAL BOOST-A-PUMP, LOW RESTRICTION KB 130M METER/FILTER INLET KIT, KB DUAL 75MM THROTTLE BODY, BIG OVAL TUBE,

2. Evolution Performance 100% aluminum Driveshaft. Weighs nearly 30 pounds less than the stock shaft assembly.

3. AFCO Pro-Series Dual Pass Heat Exchanger.

4. Shelby GT500 Billet Aluminum Belt Tensioner.

5. Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampener Billet Aluminum 4lb Lower Balancer Pulley.

6. Steeda lowering springs.

7. CHE lower control arms, panhard bar and brace.

8. Genuine Saleen Extreme 20" wheels with custom center caps.

The car was tuned by Jon Lund in Pittsburg at Wolf Pack Speed. Please research Jon Lund and know that the car has been tuned by one of the best if not the best in the country!

The car did 678 rwhp with 615 foot lbs torque on Wolfpack Speed's Dyno Jet.

This car is in excellent condition as near perfect as it gets!

Asking 43k O.B.O., will take a clean built 03-04 cobra with low miles and cash my way also. Preferably a cobra under 15k miles and any color but zinc yellow. Prefer Mystichrome, Comp. Orange, Torch Red, Sonic Blue.

shelby10.jpg

shelby9.jpg

shelby8.jpg

shelby7.jpg

shelby6.jpg

shelby4.jpg

shelby3.jpg

shelby2.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
I think you're nuts.......will that bit of cash really bail you out? White is hot and seems to be few around. If you really need the maybe $10 k in cash you may get in the deal, part out some of the parts, go to stock and still own the 2010. My opinion. good luck either way.

Tarheelsfan0517

Established Member
I don't need bailed out, i just want to start investing more money and start my daughters college fund. I'm not going to only get 10k difference. I'm hoping to either sell out right or get a nice terminator and 15k to 20k depending on car.

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
So how much cash are you looking to get on top of a clean 2004 Mystichrome with 18,800 miles on it putting out 470-480hp with upper only pulley, new wheels/tires with tasteful mods, about $4000 worth.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I'll trade ya straight up for my car. 2008 1200rwhp. Has everything done to it.

bigdave03

Established Member
Thanks, I wish we could make a deal for your car, I love it.

Me too!!! But, I couldn't make u a legit offer to you right now.

I'm on a budget right now with my new job, before I could work as much OT as I wanted. Now I'm just getting straight 40.

Someone will definitely be getting a deal.

:rockon:

dfroehli

Established Member
info

how many miles are on the car with the new supercharger? Is there any issues with the car ie drive line or cosmetic? what is the current tune set up for? is it 91 octane? do you have the original parts? if so do they go with? do you have the original rims/tires? are you firm are price?

Users who are viewing this thread