WTT:03 IRS for Straight Axle, Fl

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
remember this is a one day job. me and a freind did a swap (two cars side by side) in 7 hours in the drive on jackstands. that was 7 hours from the loosening of the first nut to tightening of the last one and a 1 hour lunch break.

03atc

Established Member
wiz said:
remember this is a one day job. me and a freind did a swap (two cars side by side) in 7 hours in the drive on jackstands. that was 7 hours from the loosening of the first nut to tightening of the last one and a 1 hour lunch break.
7 hours, in my opinion you made good time to get it completely done in that length of time. I had kinda planned on a long Saturday or Sunday if I find someone to do the swap. I wouldn't want to be in a hurry so I can make sure everything is done right. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

03atc

Established Member
It's still in the car. I'm wanting to find someone with a solid axle that's looking for better ride quality etc to do a trade.

2003BlueMach

04 mistic
Established Member
I would love to swap my solid axle for your irs, i have an 03 mach 1 with 27k miles, do you know much about the driveshaft differences?

2003BlueMach

04 mistic
Established Member
let me know, i don't know what i was thinking about driveshaft differences, i would just use my own, duh, do you still have the stock exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread