WTT: 18" AFS wheels powder coated black w/ TR lip

Corys_96SVT

Established Member
nah i meant the wheel. there more of like the stock 03 cobra wheel. but im going to paint my deep dish bullits all flat black with a red lip. it shall look nicee

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Dude I'll send you some money to your pay pal if you leave these on your car! That's the perfect wheel for that car. I think I just skeeted.....

Free bump

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Dude I'll send you some money to your pay pal if you leave these on your car! That's the perfect wheel for that car. I think I just skeeted.....

Free bump

Haha thanks. I'm not a big fan of the flat black. If they were gloss black and had a thinner pin stripe, I'd rock the hell out of them. I want the chrome version. I'm willing to let them go for $550 plus shipping. These are $1,000 wheels. I just need them gone so I can re-coupe a little money for when I order my chrome ones.

Kannif

I'm that guy!
Established Member
Damn, I'd like to have these suckers on the 5.0 I swooped up. I would respray em gloss black though for sure. Bump for a local cat!

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I may have missed it but these must be (4) 18x9's right? I've got some black with polished lip ct-r gt40 reps?

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Damn, I'd like to have these suckers on the 5.0 I swooped up. I would respray em gloss black though for sure. Bump for a local cat!

Thanks, Kannif. They'd look nasty gloss black for sure.

I may have missed it but these must be (4) 18x9's right? I've got some black with polished lip ct-r gt40 reps?

Nope. 18x9 up front and 18x10.5 in the back.

M240Bravo

Established Member
I got saleens. 18x9 and 18x10.5 with brand new nitto 555s on the front. no rears, i'm keeping the 335DRs.

No rash, only on the the car 300 miles.

DSC_0005.gif

DSC_0014.gif

indy-bolt

Established Member
Very interested and relatively local... If you could please PM me your number or an e-mail address as it will not allow me to send PM's yet

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I got saleens. 18x9 and 18x10.5 with brand new nitto 555s on the front. no rears, i'm keeping the 335DRs.

No rash, only on the the car 300 miles.

DSC_0005.gif

DSC_0014.gif

Looks great. Very interested. PM sent.

Very interested and relatively local... If you could please PM me your number or an e-mail address as it will not allow me to send PM's yet

I can't PM you yet. My E-mail is [email protected].

Last edited:

Loco03SVT

Established Member
another local bump.....love the new ride man, looks sick! Almost looking as good as mine, lol j/k!

Users who are viewing this thread