WTT: 18" AFS wheels powder coated black w/ TR lip

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Trade pending. Anymore offers in case it falls through?

Had a trade for chrome Saleens pending but haven't heard back from the guy I'm trading with in a few days. He said the wheels were in the mail but it's been a little over a week. Hopefully they're here Monday, but if not, I'll be taking offers on the wheels again. $700 shipped or trade.

brad7131

The Spocker!
Established Member
What size tires are you running on these?

I'd love to have them on my car with a sonic blue lip, but I don't know if I could swing buying these AND having them powdercoated.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
What size tires are you running on these?

I'd love to have them on my car with a sonic blue lip, but I don't know if I could swing buying these AND having them powdercoated.

315s with a 3/8" spacer. I can do $670 shipped if it helps any.

brad7131

The Spocker!
Established Member
I'd be looking at atleast $900 after powder, plus needing to buy expensive 18" tires, so I just can't swing that right now, as much as I'd like to haha.

Bump for some B.A. wheels, though!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I'm down to trade you. Is the pin strip powder coated or what? I'm going to have to get rid of that or turn it sonic blue. Send me a PM if you are interested.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I'd be looking at atleast $900 after powder, plus needing to buy expensive 18" tires, so I just can't swing that right now, as much as I'd like to haha.

Bump for some B.A. wheels, though!

NP man. Thanks for your interest.

I have 2 new 18x9 polished reps shipped to you and $375. PM me if your interested

PM sent.

I'm down to trade you. Is the pin strip powder coated or what? I'm going to have to get rid of that or turn it sonic blue. Send me a PM if you are interested.

PM sent. :rockon:

the stackss2

Established Member
IMAG0087.jpg
[/IMG]

i have pics of all four if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread