WTT Authentic 10th anniversary cobra wheels

Factor

Established Member
I have a set of 4 authentic 10th anniversary cobra wheels that i am looking to trade. They have 245/45/17 Nitto 555R's on the front with about 80% tread left and 275/40/17 Nitto 55R's on the rear with about 70% of the tread left.

I am looking for a different set of wheels for my car, I don't have anything in mind so offer away. I am just looking for a different look for next year. They might come with the SVT center caps depending on the wheels i trade for. I am not looking to sell these wheels unless someone offers me a deal i can not turn down. I would like to trade someone face to face to save the shipping cost, I live in NE Ohio and i would be willing to drive a good bit to meet someone for the right deal.

Here are pics taken at the end of summer before the end of sumer. The car has been in the garage before any salt hit the road.

P5160312.jpg

P5160304.jpg

Here are pics of the wheels when I first put them on the car.

P5170006.jpg

P5170005.jpg

P5170010.jpg

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Wish I had something good to trade and were closer but all I have are two sets of Mach 1 wheels (Not for sale though) and 17x8" 99' GT silver starfish wheels.

Good luck with your sale.

For anyone wondering out there, these wheels are the lightest (21lbs-23lbs is what I found) Ford OEM wheel that clear 00R Brembo's so they have a strong value there for sure.

Factor

Established Member
Neo, thanks for the kind words. I think they are something like 21.5 lbs so for OEM wheels they are nice and light.

pbdrew, I would be willing to sell the wheels outright but it would take a very nice offer. If you would like to pm me an offer i would be open to see what you are looking to spend.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Neo, thanks for the kind words. I think they are something like 21.5 lbs so for OEM wheels they are nice and light.

pbdrew, I would be willing to sell the wheels outright but it would take a very nice offer. If you would like to pm me an offer i would be open to see what you are looking to spend.

Yup, 21.5lbs is what I found most too but I found a couple other threads that claimed 22 and 23 so I just threw that in too. :D

If you decide to sell these outright could you PM me a price please?

Users who are viewing this thread