WTT Corbeau seats/rear delete for 04 cobra dark insert seats or?

tj04cobra

Established Member
where in central texas are you? i have the dark inserts in my 04 but the drivers side has a tear :shrug:. if you are interested maybe we could do the trade plus i pay for a new seat cover? just an idea if you are still wanting some dark insert seats.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
where in central texas are you? i have the dark inserts in my 04 but the drivers side has a tear :shrug:. if you are interested maybe we could do the trade plus i pay for a new seat cover? just an idea if you are still wanting some dark insert seats.

Temple, TX. I would not be intersted in a tore seat, and if you changed the cover I might be.

tj04cobra

Established Member
Temple, TX. I would not be intersted in a tore seat, and if you changed the cover I might be.

i would definitely be willing to do that, i work at a ford dealership here in houston and i can see tomorrow what my cost would be on a seat cover and fix it myself before we make any sort of deal and if you still have the seats. it would definitely be worth it to me i love the seats you have in your car (i could bring all the tools to pull the interior out of both cars). the seat has been torn ever since i bought the car (this will push me to finally fix the damn seat! people i work with ask about it all the time because it is right there when you open the door :cuss:).

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
i would definitely be willing to do that, i work at a ford dealership here in houston and i can see tomorrow what my cost would be on a seat cover and fix it myself before we make any sort of deal and if you still have the seats. it would definitely be worth it to me i love the seats you have in your car (i could bring all the tools to pull the interior out of both cars). the seat has been torn ever since i bought the car (this will push me to finally fix the damn seat! people i work with ask about it all the time because it is right there when you open the door :cuss:).

Any pics of the seats?

tj04cobra

Established Member
i will try to get some pics up as soon as i can and also try to fix the seat as soon as i can and then let you decide if you want to do the deal. and if the deal goes through it wouldn't be any hassle to me to drive to you to do it either. my friend has some micro suedes in his 04 redfire car but he doesnt daily drive it so he didnt get the ones that recline and even tho they dont the seat is still really comfortable for being a racing seat and the quality is awesome. but i will try to get pics either tomorrow or friday up on here for you to see.

BigDe235

Established Member
LoL, he said Damn:D On a serious note. I may be in Houston Tx for some racing in 2-3 weeks. If all works out we could do a swap on the front seats. I'm making a carbon fiber rear seat delete, which should look pretty sick. Let me know....

Thanks
D

Damn, I am not sure where it was

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
LoL, he said Damn:D On a serious note. I may be in Houston Tx for some racing in 2-3 weeks. If all works out we could do a swap on the front seats. I'm making a carbon fiber rear seat delete, which should look pretty sick. Let me know....

Thanks
D

Do you have any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread