WTT for 03/04 Cobra! Highly Modded Mustang GT!

2002gtpony

Established Member
WTT for 03/04 Cobra! Modded Mustang GT!

I have a 2002 mustang gt premium and I love these mustangs but I really want a cobra. It is the premium so it has all the options and it is a great car! I have babied it and pampered it through all the time that I've had it and been religious about maintenance. This car is in flawless condition, the pictures don't do this thing justice. I get compliments EVERYWHERE from guys in classic mustangs to guys in vipers! I want to trade for any 03-04 cobra. I am looking for a straight trade with maybe a little cash on my side. Miles arent a huge issue neither is aftermarket, although I would prefer some mods. Here's a list of mods etc on my gt;

-Satin silver
-leather (Great condition)
-5 speed
-mach 1000 audio system (sounds fantastic)
-20% window tint on side windows
-04 cobra front bumper with working fog lights
-Steeda pedal covers
-mach 1 grill delete
-Trufiber heat extracting fiberglass hood with a 3 inch cowl
-BBK 75mm throttle body and plenum
-underdrive pulleys
-BBK cold air intake
-smoked out headlights with clear corners
-3.73 gears
-bfgoodrich street radials in the back
-18 inch bullitt replica wheels
-BBK off-road x-pipe
-spintech mufflers
-catless 4 inch exhaust (loud and mean!)
-eibach lowering springs
-kyb adjustable shocks all around
-smoked taillights and mustang lettering
-black fuel door
-drilled brake rotors
-MGW short throw shifter with hurst shift knob
-billet door locks
-shorty antenna

I am probably forgetting some stuff but the list is huge and this thing is AWESOME! Contact me through here if interested, or call/text me at (949) 981-7008. I can also post pictures/video if you like.

Last edited:

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
I'd recommend just selling your car outright and putting that cash into a Cobra.

I doubth too many Terminator owners are willing to trade down for a GT, but anything is possible, I suppose.

2002gtpony

Established Member
Alright, sorry about the misleading title. Here's some pics and a rev video with a walk around to come. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdqbXVMIdA0"]YouTube- My 02 mustang gt rev..better video[/ame]

Picture005.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

IMG00676.jpg

Picture001.jpg

2002gtpony

Established Member
Dont have the cash for the supercharger, intercooler, fuel pump, etc, and all the installation so I figured I'd sell it or trade + cash for a cobra with higher miles

RealDirty

Established Member
for some reason i highly highly doubt any person would trade there terminator for a gt..

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Good luck man - here's hoping you have to do a name change to 2003CobraPony (or something, CobraPony sounds like something my daughter would come up with).

(see why I don't make my usernames after things that change frequently)

CBrowning84

Established Member
No offense, and you got a very nice GT, but the amount of cash you'd have to fork out would be about the same as putting a vortech on your GT IMO.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I cant believe your serious, you must not know anything about the 03 04 cobra. I wouldnt even consider trading my 99 cobra for that, no offense. Its a nice car. I had a gt before I bought it new in 03. It was a dark shadow gray 5 speed. I loved it, but my bone stock, 99 cobra with 24k on the clock is better in every way. Except that the color is rio red. It's not bad, but I loved the dsg. Anyway do some research next time, so you don't make yourself look crazy. I hope you're not mad, but I couldn't help it. This is the funniest thing I've red in a while. All I can say is good luck. You might find someone dumb enough.

Bullitt02744

Established Member
Nice car man but im gonna agree on all the long shot comments.
sorry bud but probably not gonna happen.
maybe see if you you can get a trade for a Bullitt, 99-01 cobra, or maybe even a Mach. Then your lookin at a little more power and something a little more special than just a "one of 150 000" 02 GT.

on another note, change out the spin techs for something less raspy

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Nice car man but im gonna agree on all the long shot comments.
sorry bud but probably not gonna happen.
maybe see if you you can get a trade for a Bullitt, 99-01 cobra, or maybe even a Mach. Then your lookin at a little more power and something a little more special than just a "one of 150 000" 02 GT.

on another note, change out the spin techs for something less raspy

Maybe salvage titled for all that you mentioned or in really beat up condition.

HellaBoost

Established Member
good luck man i hope it works out for you, fyi if you post anything on this sight you are going to get all of the douch bags that dont have anything better to do then talk down on everyone else and what they have to say!

Users who are viewing this thread