WTT for Cobra

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
I traded my Silver Metallic '03 Cobra for this 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Viper Truck and miss my Cobra, the truck now has 33k miles on it, drive it every day so will go up. Truck has a few things done to it, dual 3" exhaust behind manifolds, no cats, dual straight pipes, intake, thermostat, lowered, windows tinted, MTX speakers highs and mids, 15" MMAT sub, and I'm sure some other stuff I'm forgetting. Also, just an fyi, I bought my truck with 11,000 miles on it with a rebuilt title, It was rear-ended and bought back from the insurance company according to the previous owner. I love the truck and am not in a hurry to get rid of it, it's a ton of fun and looks great, just was looking for something different. I can send you pics at your request. Best method of contact is text messaging and I can also send pictures through text messaging. (850)240-4614.

Eric

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
Yeah I like the truck, when I got the truck it had 26's on it and then I traded for the hemi wheels to have a project wheel to mess with paint schemes. It's never had the 22's on it as long as I've owned it. The rebuilt is just a piece of paper, truck runs and drives great just like a normal one.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Yeah I like the truck, when I got the truck it had 26's on it and then I traded for the hemi wheels to have a project wheel to mess with paint schemes. It's never had the 22's on it as long as I've owned it. The rebuilt is just a piece of paper, truck runs and drives great just like a normal one.

Dang... 26's! lol Bet they looked huge on the RC!

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
Haha, i wanted to go away from the donk look as quick as possible lol. I love this truck dearly, I just get bored with vehicles. I will definitely own one again. And I've seen one other one driving in the year I've owned this truck, they are definitely rare.

Users who are viewing this thread