WTT Hellion Twin Turbo kit for Whipple 2.9L

OnceBitten

Established Member
SOLD!

I've got a Hellion Twin 61mm turbo kit with tons of upgrades that I'd like to trade for a Whipple setup. This was originally going on my 04 Cobra Convertible, but the wife is driving the car more than I am, so I'm leaving that car stock. I have another Termi engine, and it's going into an 89 LX and I don't have room under the hood or behind the bumper for the twin turbos (and I'd sink a small fortune into fabricating all the new piping to fit the fox even if it'd fit). I'd like to do a straight up trade for a nice 2.9L whipple and lower intake assembly (preferably with H/E, pump, etc). I have the Sullivan intake on my engine which will go with turbo kit.

Last edited:

Blueline

Established Member
How many miles are on the kit? Was it a new kit and you never installed it, or did you buy it new? Thanks bud!

OnceBitten

Established Member
It has approximately 3k miles on it. It was installed on an 03 Cobra, and never made it onto my 04 'vert.

I have a verbal commitment on the kit already. Tomorrow AM I should have a deposit. I will take backup offers via PM, in case the deal falls through. Thanks for the interest.

whitedevil0321

Established Member
Did the deal pan out? If not I'm very interested I got longtubes, and everything else to go with the deal all parts only have 700 miles and that was driving to MW and back

OnceBitten

Established Member
whitedevil0321: nanastymach1 has sent a substantial cash deposit to hold the system until we can make the swap in 2 weeks. Thanks for the interest but this is gone...

Users who are viewing this thread