WTT my loaded 93 Nissan Altima

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I am looking to trade my 1993 Nissan Altima. It is black and has 4 doors. The car has ~164k miles on it and runs great, I have put the last 7k miles on it and they have been accumulated from trips to and from Lubbock and various other road trips that I’ve taken it on. Every day over the summer it sees 75+ mile round trips to work and back without any issues. It is fully loaded (by ’93 standards) with leather seats, radio with CD and cassette, and even a heads-up display (just live vettes). I bought this car so that I wouldn’t have to take the cobra up to school because I just don’t do much driving up there. The altima has been great for the time that I’ve had it and I personally know the previous owners who bought it in ’94, I have a folder with receipts from just about EVERY maintenance the car has ever had performed on it. After purchasing it, I took the car to NTB and had them fully check the entire car over. The tires have plenty of life on them, the rotors are in great shape and have plenty of room to be turned, the brake pads are also in great shape, the paint is in good condition and doesn’t have oxidation, and the car is just in over all good shape for having over 164k miles on it. The only thing is upon start up, when cranking, it makes a loose “grinding” sound, not sure what it is but I have never had it not start and it obviously does not affect anything, as I have had absolutely no problems with this car. I don’t need to get rid of it but I also don’t need a 4 door car so I’m looking to trade it for another car/truck.

“Good Condition” as on KBB’s site
4 cylinder, 2.4l
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Steering Wheel
AM/FM Radio
Cassette Player
Single CD Player
Power Sunroof
Leather
Alloy Wheels
Wood Grain Interior
Heads-Up Display

Possible Trades:
Fox body mustangs 4,6,or 8 cylinder (no convertibles)
Pickup Truck
Something with a turbo (VW’s, volvo’s, etc)

KBB Value in “Good Condition” : $2,275

I’d like to do a trade locally in the Houston area so PLEASE email me at [email protected] or message me on AIM, my s/n is LTHL VNM
these are the two best ways to get in touch with me with my work schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread