WTT: My Magnaflows for your Magnapacks/Flows

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
goodluck man, ive been tryin to find someone to do the same trade for a while now, you can get the 2 packs off of speedconcepts for like $135, thats prob what ill do

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
if you can wait till June I'll sell you mine for $80 shipped. I have no use for your mufflers though.

SWORDY

Banned
If any of you want to sell your magnaflow catback I have a full magnapack catback for sale just want $300+shipping. Its all welded together, very nice unit.

1996stang

Established Member
I wonder how much shipping would be. Funny really, ive been trying to sell these ever since I got them put on lol.

Probably be too much. Not even sure what series my flowmaster's are. They are black is all i can tell you i bought them for $50 brand new i was not about to pass that up. They are welded in place of my old mac catback.If you want give me your zip and i'll check on shipping or you can do it my zip is 37618.I will take pics if needed.They are roughly 7 months old but the car did not even start for 3 of those 7 months.

4stang6

Established Member
i got some Magnapacks im wanting to trade off for something else.....
anyone interested send me a PM

Nineonesix

Established Member
Probably be too much. Not even sure what series my flowmaster's are. They are black is all i can tell you i bought them for $50 brand new i was not about to pass that up. They are welded in place of my old mac catback.If you want give me your zip and i'll check on shipping or you can do it my zip is 37618.I will take pics if needed.They are roughly 7 months old but the car did not even start for 3 of those 7 months.

all black? Arent 44's all black ? But only for $50 dollars that doesnt seem right. My zip is 95673. I figure we both could just pay shipping for our own? If they are infact 44's that Just what ive been looking for. Even 40's would be okay with me. I dont know if its going to make much of a difference but I own a mach and not a cobra. Just to let ya know.

1996stang

Established Member
all black? Arent 44's all black ? But only for $50 dollars that doesnt seem right. My zip is 95673. I figure we both could just pay shipping for our own? If they are infact 44's that Just what ive been looking for. Even 40's would be okay with me. I dont know if its going to make much of a difference but I own a mach and not a cobra. Just to let ya know.

Mine is a gt but the mufflers are the same only time they are different is when it is a irs car.I bought them second hand he ended up getting magnaflows and wanted to sell me these.I'll check on shipping and see what the deal is.

Nineonesix

Established Member
Mine is a gt but the mufflers are the same only time they are different is when it is a irs car.I bought them second hand he ended up getting magnaflows and wanted to sell me these.I'll check on shipping and see what the deal is.

Sounds good. If you wanna do that im up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread