wtt/s silver 281 spoiler

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
as the title states i have a 281 silver spoiler, that i would like to trade for 03/04 spoiler if possible the same color, but does not have to be.

Or for the right price i might just sell it. shoot me an offer if you are interested. Ill post pics as soon as i can.

Thanks for looking!

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Do you have anymore pictures? What's the condition of the paint and brake light? Also what brand? thanks

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
pm me with email and i can send them to you. the paint is in good condition, small tiny scratch if you would call it that. i dont know the brand all i know is that it came with the car when i bought it. I need to look into the brake light might just be a fuse or something minor but have not had time to mess with it. if it does need to be replaced ill account for that of fix it before sale/ trade.

***** Possible trade in the works*****

Thanks

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
can you send me a pic of spoiler, your pretty close to so that would be a plus.

would you want to sell it or trade?

PhaidOut

Established Member
If you want to sell and buy his stock one... post a price. I love trades... How often do they work out though?

ejanderson05gt

Established Member
How much would you wany it for

Sorry bud, didn't notice you posted this up. Would you want the deck lid as well, or just the spoiler? $400 for just the spoiler, $500 for the spoiler and deck lid. I'll cover half of the actual shipping, whatever that ends up being. Still trying to get some pictures, it's been crazy around here the past couple weeks!

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
I know this an old thread but I decided to just sell it. So anyone interested I'm looking for at least 250 obo. I'll be taking it off today hopefully and I can send pics just pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread