WTT/WTS: CCW Classics 18x9/11 for Trueforged or other high end wheels

sonicblew

Established Member
FIRST, my apologies guys. i accidentally put WTS. I was just typing along and didn't think. I usually WTS my listings. Again sorry but i'm really looking to trade. If you really want to buy them and have strong offer just shoot a pm my way and i'll check it out.

SECOND, i want to clarify what i am NOT looking for. Just really trying to stick to HI END wheels so i'm not interested in fr500's, bullitt, saleens, etc. 03 cobra reps 18x9/10.5 in chrome would be the only tiny exception and it would have to be a great deal for me to let mine go on trade.

I Really do like my Classics quite a bit, but i have a few others im pretty in love with and if i can find a deal that works for me with someone on here that would be cool.

Trying to stick with 18's and would like 10.5-11 in the rear with 9-9.5 in front.

Wheels i know i like but not limited to....

CCW sp500's the five stars (not split spoke, Unless the deal is killer)

True Forged Sleepers

True Forged Mach 5's

Similar style HRE, IForged, etc.

I'd like to stay away from black wheels, just not what i like on sonic blue.

I would like to keep my tires if i can, tires are very costly and i'm not looking to trade then get them here and realize i need to spend a grand on rubber. Plus it kills on the shipping. So if you have good tires it might be easier if we keep our own. All the details vary from each deal though and i'm open to negotiation if it's a win/win.

In the rear im running 335 nitto's with no spacers and rolled fenders with low profile IRS bolts. fronts are 265 nitto's

Thanks guys
DSC03788.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

DSC03785.jpg

DSC03783.jpg

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
What would you be looking to sell just the wheels for?

right now i dont think id want to sell the wheels. I'd like to trade so i'm not out of commission on a sunny day. If you have an offer in mind pm me and i will look at it.

Edit: my bad i just was typing along and put WTS on there because USUALLY i do WTS!

Last edited:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
I have been kicking around buying a set of polished 18" classics for my 03.

Let me know if you decide to sell them outright.

I'm in MI so shipping wouldn't be needed.

Thanks,
Dan

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Trade for CCW 505A's with Falken Rubber? 4,000 miles at most on the setup. If you still have my # feel free to text me.

265/35/18 Fronts and 315/30/18 Rears (18x9 & 18x10.5)

Last edited:

GTIZZL

Established Member
right now i dont think id want to sell the wheels. I'd like to trade so i'm not out of commission on a sunny day. If you have an offer in mind pm me and i will look at it.

Edit: my bad i just was typing along and put WTS on there because USUALLY i do WTS!

pm sent..

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
Trade for CCW 505A's with Falken Rubber? 4,000 miles at most on the setup. If you still have my # feel free to text me.

265/35/18 Fronts and 315/30/18 Rears (18x9 & 18x10.5)
i like the classics prob a touch more than the 505a. If the deal is good enough id consider it. but im REALLY hoping to find True Forged sleepers or mach 5's with polished, brushed finish, or chrome. Btw i keep forgetting to pm you. I didnt blow you off on that video i was gonna email to you i just couldnt get the dang thing to load and i tried several times. Im gonna get it figured out one of these days when i have a free sec and i will make sure to shoot it over your way.
pm sent..

replied

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
i like the classics prob a touch more than the 505a. If the deal is good enough id consider it. but im REALLY hoping to find True Forged sleepers or mach 5's with polished, brushed finish, or chrome. Btw i keep forgetting to pm you. I didnt blow you off on that video i was gonna email to you i just couldnt get the dang thing to load and i tried several times. Im gonna get it figured out one of these days when i have a free sec and i will make sure to shoot it over your way.

replied

I love the Classics and would LOVE to do a trade. Let me know if you change your mind.

sonicblew

Established Member
^^
I think im gonna pass on the ssr's right now. thanks though. Really not feeling the split spokes as much. Maybe a little more interested if the centers were silver finish.

sonicblew

Established Member
^ ^ looks nice. Pm sent.

Still looking guys. Few good offers, really looking for Mach 5, sleeper, or sp500's.

Keep em coming

sonicblew

Established Member
pm me best cash price for wheels only....I'm @ cincinnati,ohio...maybe we could meet halfway if a deal is met.
Thanks

I already have some cash offers on the wheels right now. Im really holding out and hoping for a trade on some other wheels. If not i will start looking into selling these.

sonicblew

Established Member
Good luck with the trade..love the polished finish!

Thank you, I actually think both your cobras look Incredible! I only like yellow when it's done right, and yours exceeds hot.

If i end up keeping these it won't be a bad thing at all, just had a few styles i wanted to look into but i really love these and how they stand out like no other wheel. I love the stance of these as well, although yours looks even meaner with those 11.5" monster rims! :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread