X275 Car Under Construction

sickass50

Established Member
Parted navi lower. I'm looking for a couple more so I can get a little more creative with the intake but this one should work for now.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Bolts are gonna be upgraded to 5/8" grade 8 hardware, and I'm not worried about the welds. Know the welders personally and the work they do is second to none. Gonna give the QA1s a shot, if they end up not working well I'll fork out the money for some afcos or santhuffs.

ill tell you now... youll be spending the money

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
I would at least invest in some Team Z relocated uppers, aside from that looks like a kickass project

daves a good dude but there are so many ways to do your IC adjustments these days doing it on the rear itself is just one of the ways. lyons peformance makes new upper and lower torque boxes with extra mount loctions.

Ok guys here it is, Ive had alot of request fo pics and pricing of our upper & lower torque box kits for 79-04 mustangs. We have designed this kit with a wide range of usages. It can be used from anything to your street strip mustang (doesn't require cutting out all the floor pans) to your so called pro-mod stock suspension builds. All the adjustable brackets are built with 3/16 plate & have 3/16 doublers welded on. We have went to all 5/8 holes for the mounting points (cause we all know what 1/2 will do)
- Upper & Lower kit comes fully assembled & welded. Lower comes with a tube of chromoly to weld to your rocker.
- And yes it does have stock mounting points (holes)
- We have a few kits pre-assembled that we are installing in cars now. We are about 5 days out on shipping once the order is placed. Thanks for all te interest guys! PM for pricing or call.

photo_zps0f7b86f5.jpg

photo_zps1b08a699.jpg

photo_zps4a23bcaf.jpg

photo_zpsa4337bd6.jpg

:beer:

i do really like the team Z adjustable lower mounts though

sickass50

Established Member
I'll be doing adjustable upper mounts similar to how spacecraft did theirs on their odr car they are currently building.

Users who are viewing this thread