Xbox 360 batman arkham city..... Quick question

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Not a huge "gamer" but I enjoy sitting down and playing here and there. So a few weeks ago I found a good deal on batman arkham city on eBay. I bought it started playing and I was hooked!! So fast forward I just beat the game and now I kinda wanna get another game to occupy my time. I just found out that there was a batman arkham "asylum" that came out before the one I bought. I just wanted to know if anyone else has played both and think it'd be worth me snagging that one too I found it pretty cheap at game stop but couldn't pull the trigger because the two seamed really similar.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
I guess my question is, are they pretty much the same game or are they different enough that I won't feel like in playing the same game over again?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I suggest to start playing the Assassins Creed games or the God of War games. Both of those franchises are really worth it for the story! And you can get the first and second/third games for cheap.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I guess my question is, are they pretty much the same game or are they different enough that I won't feel like in playing the same game over again?

Similar, but a way different feel. AA is very closed an claustrophobic feeling, whereas AC is wide open. They go very well together.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Great games. Well worth the money an the many hours spent to play em. Grand theft batman, well worth the game of the year!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Great games. Well worth the money an the many hours spent to play em. Grand theft batman, well worth the game of the year!

I forgot, but yes, AA was named Game of the Year.

I really hope they make a third one. It would be nice to see other DC characters too.

97samssnake

Established Member
Has anybody bought the Robin/Nightwing expansion packs? I love the game, but those just don't seem worth it if they don't come with another storyline. Hell, Catwoman was barely worth it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Has anybody bought the Robin/Nightwing expansion packs? I love the game, but those just don't seem worth it if they don't come with another storyline. Hell, Catwoman was barely worth it.

I have everything but the new Harley one. The new challenge maps are fun.

These games are special to me because it's basically like an adult version of the DCAU, BTAS specifically. I wish there was a television show like this.

97samssnake

Established Member
I have everything but the new Harley one. The new challenge maps are fun.

These games are special to me because it's basically like an adult version of the DCAU, BTAS specifically. I wish there was a television show like this.

Just looked the Harley one up, may have to get this game back out for a while.

full m3tal

Established Member
I have batman arkham city, and the assassin creeds, and some other good ones. All really fun and recommended. One that I wasn't expecting to be all that good was "Dishonored", but that is for sure a fun game! If you can rent it or get it for cheap, then find some time to play it.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I played the first one straight through with a buddy and it rocked. Definitely fun!

Users who are viewing this thread